By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Attempt to Burn Retinas with Mario Party 9 Boxart

Tagged games:

It is so beautiful. i love it!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Funny post, It was so funny in fact that I posted it on reddit and made the front page on /r/gaming. Sorry I stole your karma, if you care that is.

I hope it has glitter too. If not, wasted opportunity Nintendo.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Epilepsy epidemic in 3.. 2... 1...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I need to start typing up four sentences, posting two pictures in the middle of them, and act like it's something witty.

That would be brilliant.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

first 10 seconds

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

My eyes feels weird now, but after staring it for a couple of minutes I must say it's a nice box art.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

So that's why most HD games are grey and brown looking... :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Well, it is rather bright and colorful. It did help me find a speck of dirt on my screen. (I think it's rather nice... though I don't want to stare at it for long)

Well at least it's not what they did with Kid Icarus..... made it less colorful for the American audience that is.....