By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your moderation history!

Some people are great users but terrible mods. It's what makes the selection process so difficult and it's why we've had more than one bad egg on the team before.

I'd also like to say that we had a thread like this before and it got locked for being overly negative. I'm fine with an otherwise fun thread but I'd rather not see this thread become another vessel for bitterness and endless complaining about the moderation team. Not that anyone has done anything wrong so far, just in general.

Around the Network

I still think Id be a great mod. Honestly.

hatmoza said:

Then there's hatmoza 2.0. Now that guy had a funny mod history xD

Since it's permabanned, I'm guessing you can't have access to it... that's too bad 'cause it would have been entertaining.

Signature goes here!

MontanaHatchet said:

Some people are great users but terrible mods. It's what makes the selection process so difficult and it's why we've had more than one bad egg on the team before.

I'd also like to say that we had a thread like this before and it got locked for being overly negative. I'm fine with an otherwise fun thread but I'd rather not see this thread become another vessel for bitterness and endless complaining about the moderation team. Not that anyone has done anything wrong so far, just in general.

Lies! That was totally aimed at me :-p

I just had to vent. I was dealt many injustices!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Lies! That was totally aimed at me :-p

I just had to vent. I was dealt many injustices!

Nah, it's fine. Even I was moderated by Dunno (mainly when I went off on Leo-J for making too many damn Lady Gaga threads).

Around the Network
DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
11/09/11 01:50 Machina Ban Alternate IDs (Ban dodging, ban extension. Create another account and I'll make the ban permanent.) Banned 10 days
11/06/11 21:32 Machina Ban Alternate IDs (I know I said I'd permaban you last time you made an alt, but that was some time ago, so I'll be lenient and give you a small ban instead.) Banned 3 days
05/02/11 21:41 Machina Warning Alternate IDs (HyacinthFan. If you have any more I suggest you own up to them now. If any mod discovers another one they'll be permabanning you.)  
02/06/11 21:56 zexen_lowe Warning Sig Length (Shorten your sig, how can you have that many warnings for the same thing, it's far too long)   3904223
11/10/10 17:42 zexen_lowe Warning Sig Length (Your sig is way too long, please shorten it to half the current length)   3741545
04/24/10 06:16 zexen_lowe Warning Sig Length (Please shorten your sig. It shouldn't go below the timestamp of this post)   3360438

How long will it be until i become a mod? Oh, and seece did you report both of my posts which got me warned/banned?

Yeah none of my...3 warnings and 50 DB bans have come up yet!

Former something....

RolStoppable said:

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I had three alternate IDs.

You should be ashamed of yourself and consider yourself lucky that you are still allowed to post here. I can't believe that people voted you Newcomer of the Year 2010.

Oh wait, that contest was hosted by you and rigged.

Lol! Did the 3 alternate ID's all vote in your favour?

Mod History for non-gravity

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
09/20/11 16:04 twesterm Warning Flaming (Saying you would call someone a douche if you could is the same as calling someone a douche. Please don't insult other members.)   4229507
12/31/09 16:01 nordlead Ban Other (sorry, 4 days isn't an option, but this should do as it will really be 4.5) Banned 5 days
08/19/09 14:28 elgefe02 Ban Trolling Banned 1 days 2502675
01/26/09 12:00 nordlead DB Warning Images (Please don't upload watermarked images, or boxart into the screenshot section (publisher marks are ok). Thanks.)  
12/16/08 23:49 twesterm Warning Trolling (If you don't have anything to add just don't post. It's not hard to do.)   1560126

A 1 day ban because of an unintentional racist looking joke.

My last warning was in a period where I was testing how far I could go until I would be moderated.