By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I'd like to see the 3DS evolve into

Ajescent said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
If I had a 3DS, I'd want it to evolve into a PSVITA.

Huh?! What's this? The 3DS is evolving?

That is like evolving a Pikachu into Raichu in pokemon yellow....you are a monster if you let it happen! :p

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I'd like to see the 3DS evolve into a box that plays REAL Mario games.

I take it you didn't like 3D Land.

Acevil said:
Ajescent said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
If I had a 3DS, I'd want it to evolve into a PSVITA.

Huh?! What's this? The 3DS is evolving?

That is like evolving a Pikachu into Raichu in pokemon yellow....you are a monster if you let it happen! :p

I always captured 2 pikachus and evolved 1 and kept the other, the moral of the story? Buy both! ^_^

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Xxain said:
RolStoppable said:

It isn't that 3D Land wasn't awesome, just that 2D Mario games are more awesome....given I want something like SMW not SMB. 

RolStoppable said:
Xxain said:
RolStoppable said:

I did, but that doesn't make a Mario game a REAL Mario game.

Point taken

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Xxain said:
RolStoppable said:

It isn't that 3D Land wasn't awesome, just that 2D Mario games are more awesome....given I want something like SMW not SMB. 

Something similar to SMB3 would welcomed. They need to bring the frog suit back.

I just want a 2.5 'Castletroid' Castlevania and/or Metroid game. Then, 3DS will have ticked all my personal boxes

great ideas

I belive the addition of a youtube channel, facebook and file sharing channel could drive sales even more crazy

if Nintendo was smart, they would attack the tablets with apps, like tablets attacked with mini-games

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

BasilZero said:

Evolve into a game system that has better third party support.

Dont care about anything else, just give me more games to enjoy on my future 3DS!

It has great third party support!  That's one area that I'm not worried about.  The 3DS has a bright future where games are concerned.

brendude13 said:
There is so much potential for the 3DS, but Nintendo just don't want to use it.

I think the priority needs to be online accounts, forget trophies and achievements, just give me the ability to message friends and tie purchased content to my account.

I agree, the code system while has been improved (you only need one per 3DS) it is still annoying to remember when a username can be easily remembered. Nintendo Letter Box is the messaging system for the 3DS but it doesn't allow for text based communication.