By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I'd like to see the 3DS evolve into

I guess I'm getting a 3DS lite then.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I'd like to see the 3DS evolve into a box that plays REAL Mario games.

I loled for some reason

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable said:
I'd like to see the 3DS evolve into a box that plays REAL Mario games.

I like this idea. It's simple and very effective.

I liked all your ideas, but some of that stuff could gert dangerous for younger kids or at least really inappropriate. I would like to be able to add themes to the interface and some more demoes.

Mad55 said:
I liked all your ideas, but some of that stuff could gert dangerous for younger kids or at least really inappropriate. I would like to be able to add themes to the interface and some more demoes.

Somebody else said this but I don't see it.  The photo sharing option was already available on Nintendo DSi.  The messaging between consoles would be for friends only, too.  It would just be instant instead of having to wait a few minutes.  The improved browser, I don't think would be a problem, either.

Around the Network

Except the leaderboard thing I agree with everything 100%
And although I don't need it I wouldn't mind if there was a leaderboard.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

d21lewis said:
Mad55 said:

Somebody else said this but I don't see it.  The photo sharing option was already available on Nintendo DSi.  The messaging between consoles would be for friends only, too.  It would just be instant instead of having to wait a few minutes.  The improved browser, I don't think would be a problem, either.

In a sense oyur right parent s could just have the option to disable it with parental controls. The browser does need an overhaul hopefully they 
fix it with an update it has potential along with the 3ds unique functions. 

Quickly! Tap B.

1) I need the GBA and SNES library on the 3DS virtual console.

2) I need a 2d Mario, 2d Metroid, 2d Zelda and 2d Donkey Kong on the 3DS Library.

d21lewis said:
  • Friend Leaderboards:  Like Xbox Live.  I want to know how my performance compares to my friends in every 3DS game (or at least in the eShop games).  Did I kill more bad guys?  Did I last longer in survival mode?  Nobody plays my 3DS but me.  What's the point of going for a high score of a faster time in Super Mario 3D Land if nobody else can see it?

This is definitly my biggest gripe with my 3DS, dont get me wrong, I love the system, but wish there was a way to compare in game achievements with friends online.