By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Barack Obama does on his free time instead of fixing America.

ummm this thread is just stupid.

Any leader has the right to down time and vacation.

also, the Betty White celebration was just so damn funny.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:
ummm this thread is just stupid.

Any leader has the right to down time and vacation.

also, the Betty White celebration was just so damn funny.

It was supposed to be stupid. I am glad I was not the only one who watched it!

I'm sure millions of millions watched it as Betty White is just pure awesome and so hot when she was young.

That was hilarious! Thanks for posting it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Obama 2012. Nuff said.

NintendoPie said:
Don't slam me but he kind of reminds me of Reggie Fils-Aime; he has a light-hearted/playing around sort of nature to him. It's kind of nice! :)

Yeah, I kinda see it, too. Insofar as they're both incompetent fuckwits whom I find personally grating.

Around the Network
Nik24 said:

P.S: I love his humor, what a great video!

I doubt he wrote that...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

This just in; republicans still butthurt that bush took more leave than any president in hiatory

won't obama lose,i thought steve jobs said he was a one term president

i'm not sure if that is a true quote though

call me an old nerd but i love general elections and all the bullshit chat that goes with them up all night,i remember watching the obama/mcain one,if it was mcain who remembers losers,my advice to the republicans is to get some nice as possible pussy in the hotseat if they want to win this one,is it any wonder they don't ring me for advice

Above & Beyond

badgenome said:
NintendoPie said:
Don't slam me but he kind of reminds me of Reggie Fils-Aime; he has a light-hearted/playing around sort of nature to him. It's kind of nice! :)

Yeah, I kinda see it, too. Insofar as they're both incompetent fuckwits whom I find personally grating.

Wow how nice of you. =.=

Bleh, really? Madness I say, shouldn't he be doing something more productive?