By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be buying Resident Evil Revelations?

Tagged games:

Will you?

Yes 197 70.36%

No 29 10.36%

Maybe 31 11.07%

I like turtles! 21 7.50%

Total:278

Nintendo fans that cried for a RE5 Wii port or a more traditional RE on Wii should buy at least two copies of Revelations.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

already paid my copy off at amazon, gonna buy the circle pad pro too from gamestop. if anyone wants too play revelations online sometime , after it comes out let me know. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

pre ordered my copy the day it became available on amazon. i'm glad to see that a couple of my 3ds friends will also be picking up a copy day 1 :)

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Preordered.

Love and tolerate.

I will but a week after it releases.

Around the Network

Im still not sure, I just got my 3ds for christmas and so far my only game that I have is Ocarina of time and theyr is soooo many games that I want but not enough money to buy them all at once.

I still need to buy Mario Kart7, Super Mario 3D Land and Star Fox64 3D. Also Snake Eater is coming out I think 2weeks or so after RE. If I want a ''mature'' game I will have to choose between the two. Never been a fan of either franchises, played a few RE and MGS games, didnt hate them but I think I enjoyed the MGS games more personaly so I might pick MGS instead, but reviews will help me choose, so far reviews for RE are mixed, Ive seen some average 6/10s and some rly good 9/10s.

Time will tell, so far its a maybe, but if the reviews are good ill probably buy it when their is a drought of good games on the 3DS if not at launch.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Yes........ without a shadow of a doubt.

Yes I love turtles!! Btw, I think I'll get it, unless it sucks. I'll wait to get some reviews and feedback.

Was planning on it, but SWTOR is taking lots of my time and not sure if I would play this at all, so maybe sometime later

Day one, but I will probably not get the slide thing.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com