By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

BasilZero said:

Damn watching Nisemonogatari's OP makes me wanna see the anime now D:

So mysterious and nostalgic the music!

Btw...does anyone know the song that plays in the original when Senjōgahara was falling from the stairs and was caught by Araragi (in episode 1)? Damn I wanna know what that song is *-*! It plays a few other times throughout the anime, but it wasnt in the OST :(.

Sounds like a instrumental version of this one^^

EDIT: Y I HAVE NO INSERT VIDEO BUTTON!!!

Anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mbyvqgcw8I&feature=related

Around the Network

Here's a list of the OST:

01 sugar sweet nightmare
02 sugar sweet nightmare -instrumental
03 joshou
04 machi dan chimata setsu
05 kannen
06 sensou
07 jinchiku
08 tawagoto
09 haikyo
10 shugendou
11 kami iki
12 ika kaisou

(also how dare you basil vote positivly for the video I just posted)

and theres always the awesome ost playlists on e youtube ;P

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query=bakemonogatari+ost&uni=3

BasilZero said:
Stefl1504 said:
Here's a list of the OST:

01 sugar sweet nightmare
02 sugar sweet nightmare -instrumental
03 joshou
04 machi dan chimata setsu
05 kannen
06 sensou
07 jinchiku
08 tawagoto
09 haikyo
10 shugendou
11 kami iki
12 ika kaisou

(also how dare you basil vote positivly for the video I just posted)

and theres always the awesome ost playlists on e youtube ;P

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query=bakemonogatari+ost&uni=3

LOL!

Thanks!

Is that your youtube channel btw?

Which one^^ I am always Stefl1504... this one is mine:

http://www.youtube.com/user/stefl1504

Okay, right now I am... well whatever I am doesn't matter, as it seems Bakemonogatari has 15 Episodes, and I have only watched twelve, which meanse... that I haven't seen 3 of them... YAY!

BasilZero said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, right now I am... well whatever I am doesn't matter, as it seems Bakemonogatari has 15 Episodes, and I have only watched twelve, which meanse... that I haven't seen 3 of them... YAY!

You need to finish it!

I'm halfway done with Evangelion *_*

After that I have to watch the remakes and the movie : End of Evangelion lol

Hmm what anime should I watch next, I already got Honey and Clover both seasons, just need to watch them!

Oh btw, has anyone seen Spice and Wolf *-*!?

Yes I have seen it, and while I can imagine that for people who aren't interested in economics some of the episodes could seem rather boring^^, but the other episodes are good regardless. (also don't forget there are 2 seasons of spice and wolf)

*goes into the wild deeps of the internet to find the 3 remaining bakemonogatari episodes*

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Yep, wonderful series that focusses on the romantic relationship between the two as well as the actual business of being a traveling mearchant in those times.  Heart Warming and interesting with some great music to boot.

Torillian said:
BasilZero said:

Yep, wonderful series that focusses on the romantic relationship between the two as well as the actual business of being a traveling mearchant in those times.  Heart Warming and interesting with some great music to boot.

There thats a good description, like someone will make, when his heart isn't pumping some black sludge through his veins like mine does (well, at least I have a heart);P

From the new anime season... Brave 10 so far looks to be one of the better ones :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
From the new anime season... Brave 10 so far looks to be one of the better ones :D

Surprised at how moe they made a fujoshi bait show.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Also, new Gundam AGE and Mirai Nikki episodes. Gundam AGE was sad but also very satisfying. I really hope that more people watch it. It's quite good.

Mirai Nikki finally did something that didn't go Yuno's way. I wonder if it'll stay away from her for a bit, but honestly, I don't want it to. Show is better with Yuno and Yukki together.

Also got around to episode 49 of Beelzebub. It was a pretty lame special episode parodying Saiyuki. Lame.

I'm still watching Maria Holic Alive and Needless on the side.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.