By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

NiKKoM said:
Un-Go is by far the best anime of the last 10 years.. hope that they make a second season

I can agree on Un-Go being a really really really good anime, but I think I have seen better ones that were made in the last 10 years ;P

Around the Network

I'm probably going to try and get Cowboy Bebop collection. I used to have the dvd movie about the nanobots but I believe it got too scratched up when I loaned it out. I enjoyed that series a lot and wouldn't mind having it on dvd if I can find it for a decent price.

Blacksaber said:
I'll give you all a very good anime suggestion Level-E all I'm going to say is don't look at the plot and go into it blind by the end of episode 3 you should fall in love with it. To make you feel more calm the maker of the original plot is the maker of Yu-yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter.

I should give it a try then!

Please god forbid the continuation of Reborn actually happens as there are alot more fitting animes that they could continued/pick up. I would cry blood if Saru Lock gets picked up!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Blacksaber said:
I'll give you all a very good anime suggestion Level-E all I'm going to say is don't look at the plot and go into it blind by the end of episode 3 you should fall in love with it. To make you feel more calm the maker of the original plot is the maker of Yu-yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter.

Please god forbid the continuation of Reborn actually happens as there are alot more fitting animes that they could continued/pick up. I would cry blood if Saru Lock gets picked up!

I agree Reborn as a manga is pretty decent but, the anime in general was a wreck which was painful to finish. 

I have a odd feeling I can use this picture alot...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Kamal said:
Blacksaber said:

I agree Reborn as a manga is pretty decent but, the anime in general was a wreck which was painful to finish. 

I have a odd feeling I can use this picture alot...

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Un-Go is by far the best anime of the last 10 years.. hope that they make a second season

As far as this season, my favorites are Daily Lives of High School Lives, Amagami SS+, Ano Natsu, Nisemonogatari, and Another are my top picks (in no order).

Kill me Baby will most likely be dropped. I'll end up picking up a few more along the way as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
NiKKoM said:

As far as this season, my favorites are Daily Lives of High School Lives, Amagami SS+, Ano Natsu, Nisemonogatari, and Another are my top picks (in no order).

Kill me Baby will most likely be dropped. I'll end up picking up a few more along the way as well.

Dropping Kill me Baby?  I kinda like that one, the Ninja is pretty hilarious.  

I haven't actually thought of dropping anything I've started yet this season.  If anything it'll probably be Symphogear although the fact that people are actually dying gives me hope that'll it'll be more than a ridiculous "Singing to Fight" anime and become tolerable.

My favorites would be Daily Lives of High School Boys, Nisemono, The Knight in the Area (always like Soccer animes even though I find the actual sport far too dull), and the latest Natsume season.  

Torillian said:
outlawauron said:
NiKKoM said:

Dropping Kill me Baby?  I kinda like that one, the Ninja is pretty hilarious.  

I dunno. The second episode was better but it's overall not very funny. The ending is pretty great though.

Will probably pick up Knight in the Area.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hmm this season I have...Nisemonogatari, Natsume, Kill me Baby (on the way to drop zone), Waiting in the Summer and Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!.

Former something....

@BasilZero

I am not going to drop it (I am always watching the Mazui releases), I haven't watched the second episode yet, also i think its always a waste of time watching the first few episodes without the later ones^^ I think I got not enough laughs out of Kill me Baby, and I think I am pretty easy to get to laugh^^

Also... I am disappointed, I waited so long for Nisemonogatari yesterday and then they have subbed it when I am asleep