By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

SnakeDrake said:
@Stefl1504

That's a nice list of upcoming animes you got there. Brave10, another and black *rock shooter caught my interest. Wait a minute an animated kenshin movie is coming out the same year as the live action kenshin movie!

Brave 10s first episode was pretty good, I hope it stays that way, but I don't know if I even want to watch all the episodes (but I will probably do so no matter what will happen ;P)

Regarding Higurashi, yes you definatly have to watch all the episodes to get anything^^

Around the Network

Any news if there gonna continue the d greyman or hitman reborn anime

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Yesterday I finished watching Eureka 7, now I'm gonna start with Toradora...I'm fully into anime lately lol

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
I've spent the last 5 years trying to re-watch Dragon Ball Z.... Everyone on Namek just got teleported to Earth.

You should watch Dragon Ball Kai, which is a remake of Dragon Ball Z, but the fighting scenes are shorter (the reason why is because in the original, they didnt want to rush the manga or w/e, which is why the fights were longer, like Frieza having more than 10 eps or something).

I plan to watch it eventually.

Oh I know, I'm more or less watching the series out of nastalgia.  I said to myself: "I'm watching every episode of Dragon ball Z even if it kills me!".  But it's probably going to be the last time I watch Z through.  I'm gonna switch to Kai if I wanna re-watch it after that.

Oooh, Toradora was amazing, I first got a crappy copy of it from a friend which was lacking subtitles on my laptop because of some stupid bug, and finally got to watch a good copy (watchable ;P) in december (which made watching it even better), as for Durarara!!! - it is also awesome, but needs some time to kick into gears and then somehow feels like the ending came to fast^^

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Any news if there gonna continue the d greyman or hitman reborn anime

D Greyman very very little chance, since the manga has gone from weekly to monthly and even when monthly some months the chapter was only 18 pages around the same a weekly manga would do. Hitman they could it's starting to build up enough content for the anime to follow if I were to convert manga to Anime it could pull out 50 episodes so far on the current content. 

Former something....

BasilZero said:
Buzzi said:
Yesterday I finished watching Eureka 7, now I'm gonna start with Toradora...I'm fully into anime lately lol

How did you like Eureka 7 *-*!?

Toradora is another anime I need to see! That and Durara or w/e its called o.O lol

^ I confuse the two for some reason D:

Eureka is a pretty good anime, too sentimental for me, but the second half has a really good storyline. I heard a new series will be launched in April in Japan, I'm looking forward to see how they'll link it to the original, just like the new Code Geass series (CG is my favourite anime of all time).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

I'll give you all a very good anime suggestion Level-E all I'm going to say is don't look at the plot and go into it blind by the end of episode 3 you should fall in love with it. To make you feel more calm the maker of the original plot is the maker of Yu-yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter.

Former something....

Un-Go is by far the best anime of the last 10 years.. hope that they make a second season

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

*puts Eureka 7 on his list*

humm I saw some episodes of eureka 7 on german television but the dubs where horrible and since I did not really catch anything on the story since I watched it irregularly I can't really judge it...

maybe I should just finally update my MAL list so somebody can give me good advice^^