By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

outlawauron said:

Also, new Gundam AGE and Mirai Nikki episodes. Gundam AGE was sad but also very satisfying. I really hope that more people watch it. It's quite good.

Mirai Nikki finally did something that didn't go Yuno's way. I wonder if it'll stay away from her for a bit, but honestly, I don't want it to. Show is better with Yuno and Yukki together.

Also got around to episode 49 of Beelzebub. It was a pretty lame special episode parodying Saiyuki. Lame.

I'm still watching Maria Holic Alive and Needless on the side.

Yuno is going to murder everything now...I feel bad for those three going towards her.

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
outlawauron said:

Also, new Gundam AGE and Mirai Nikki episodes. Gundam AGE was sad but also very satisfying. I really hope that more people watch it. It's quite good.

Mirai Nikki finally did something that didn't go Yuno's way. I wonder if it'll stay away from her for a bit, but honestly, I don't want it to. Show is better with Yuno and Yukki together.

Also got around to episode 49 of Beelzebub. It was a pretty lame special episode parodying Saiyuki. Lame.

Yuno is going to murder everything now...I feel bad for those three going towards her.

The winner is righteous and the loser is evi... Henshin a go go BABY!

Damn, just finished episode 4 of MN and Yuno is fricking bat-shit crazy. For some reason I find Yukki's uselessness quite endearing but in true anime fashion the main character isn't my favorite that right goes to 2nd and 12th respectively.

How would you compare Gundam AGE to the other entries?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

No idea what you guys are all talking about, just popping in to say I'm currently on episode 235 of One Piece. No idea why the hell I didn't get into this show sooner... so good.

BasilZero said:
Necromunda said:
No idea what you guys are all talking about, just popping in to say I'm currently on episode 235 of One Piece. No idea why the hell I didn't get into this show sooner... so good.

I started watching One Piece again after a 7 year hiatus. I started watching it again in like last November I think o.o and have caught up to all the eps xD!

Yep, the show is so damn good *-*!

I started watching it from the beginning like 2ish months ago and I'm already over 200 episodes in. Currently in the Water 7 arc. The show is honestly brilliantly done, one thing I adore is how it manages to stay so fresh, long running animes always struggle with that and One Piece pulls it off flawlessly. Hell, even the fillers are fantastically done!

Fillers in One Piece I dont think there is such a thing.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Anyone check out that new Blade cartoon? IGN gave it a mediocre score, so I was seeing what the actual experts thought about it.

wait are you referring to the Blade : Anime?  if so don't even expect it to be like Blade...Blade has 'special' moves even lol it's the same with XMen anime...from little I have seen only the Woleverine anime came even close to the origins..they were just trying to cater to Jp audiences with these

just finished episode two of Brave 10...it's pretty darn good :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kamal said:
Blacksaber said:
outlawauron said:

The winner is righteous and the loser is evi... Henshin a go go BABY!

Damn, just finished episode 4 of MN and Yuno is fricking bat-shit crazy. For some reason I find Yukki's uselessness quite endearing but in true anime fashion the main character isn't my favorite that right goes to 2nd and 12th respectively.

How would you compare Gundam AGE to the other entries?

Yuno is far and away my favorite character and I think without a doubt she is the focal point of the series. <3

As far as AGE, I'd compare as a nice compromise between the rigid Zeta/Victory and the childish ZZ. If you can get past the art style, you will like it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Necromunda said:

I just watched ep 235 on saturday, but I have to say i am not as enthusiastic about One Piece than a lot of people I know...

Finished Bakemonogatari and it cleared up some of the things that have puzzled me when I watched Nisemonogatari^^ also I just got to know that there will also be a prequel movie to bakemonogatari, namely kizumonogatari^^

Stefl1504 said:
Necromunda said:

I just watched ep 235 on saturday, but I have to say i am not as enthusiastic about One Piece than a lot of people I know...

That'll change very soon, mark my words.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Stefl1504 said:
Necromunda said:

That'll change very soon, mark my words.

Hahahaha! We'll see soon enough, I hope I get more enthusiastic about it^^, would at least explain to me why some of my friends are all over one piece^^