By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Kamal said:
Stefl1504 said:
Necromunda said:
No idea what you guys are all talking about, just popping in to say I'm currently on episode 235 of One Piece. No idea why the hell I didn't get into this show sooner... so good.

I just watched ep 235 on saturday, but I have to say i am not as enthusiastic about One Piece than a lot of people I know...

That'll change very soon, mark my words.

Absolutely dying to see the Straw Hats fight CP9, my friends hyped me up about it and have told me its absolutely incredible. Also hear Enies Lobby is incredible haha.

Around the Network

New Ano Natsu was pretty good. I'll be catching up on a few things tonight.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BasilZero said:
Anyone heard about the New Code Geass that is being in development *-*!?

No never even heard of it being in production...^^

BasilZero said:
Stefl1504 said:
BasilZero said:
Anyone heard about the New Code Geass that is being in development *-*!?

No never even heard of it being in production...^^

The January issue of Kadokawa Shoten’s Newtype magazine is announcing on Thursday that Tomomasa Takuma (Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally, Kurogane Communication) is drawing a manga that is tentatively titled Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya (Code Geass: Jet-Black Renya or Code Geass: Renya of the Blackness) next year.

Goro Taniguchi, the director and story co-creator of the original Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion television anime series, created the new manga’s story concepts and is scripting the story. This is the first manga that Taniguchi is directly scripting himself.

The story takes place in the same official Code Geass history as the anime, but in a different era. The title character, Renya, is a 17-year-old boy with a mechanical left arm and shuriken throwing stars as his weapons of choice. The story begins when Renya encounters a mysterious, perpetually young witch named “Reifū C.C.” C.C. has appeared in Japan’s historical Edo era to seek a new partner for a covenant. Meanwhile, a mysterious man, with a striking resemblance to the character Lelouch of the original anime, also appears with unknown intentions.

http://www.animepalm.com/news/code-geass-season-3-announced/

would be nice to see the strategic mastermind in action again^^

I want the new episode of Nisemonogatari now, not tomorrow T.T

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Stefl1504 said:

Are they gonna make a prequel movie or a series for to explain how he became a vampire and back to human?

A movie,  and there are rumors out there that it will be around 2,5 hours long^^

BasilZero said:
Stefl1504 said:
BasilZero said:
Stefl1504 said:

Are they gonna make a prequel movie or a series for to explain how he became a vampire and back to human?

A movie,  and there are rumors out there that it will be around 2,5 hours long^^

Any news on a release date? I hope its this year....but since the anime is still running, I doubt it ;x

Again just rumors... they say it will still be 2012 when its releases... (and the initial official release date is 2012 xx xx)

I hope they will have a good movie for me to go watch in japanese cinemas summer 2013^^

just for the heck of it:

Stefl1504 said:
would be nice to see the strategic mastermind in action again^^

A Psicollogical-sport anime that I recomend: ONE OUTS... The Protagonist, Tokuchi Toua is Just Awesome... is evilest than Kira and Leleuch together...!! 

And i'm seeing now: Fate/Zero, Another, Sket Dance (kinda like School rumble comedy XD), nisemonogatari.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Wahahaha, I don't watch sports anime (ussualy), the only one that I was actually interested in was... what was its name? Hummm... yeah, moshidora, wahahaha!

Anyway I am just going to add nichijou op mash ups to this thread... wahahaha!

Also... I would somehow like that someone would give me the japanese text in kanji from the second one so I can translate it for myself...

I don't watch Sports Anime too since Captain Tsubasa and Slam Dunk on my Youthful teen days... but that Anime is not about the sport, or how the protagonist overcome his weakness and rivals to be the best player of the planet/universe/college/etc... Is just Tokychi toua profiting with the sport using ANY mean trough a Bet/contract with the Owner of a Pro team... while He try ANY mean to make Tokuchi FAIL...

I really recommend you all that anime... and another named Librarian Wars: the book of bantorra...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread