By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Stefl1504 said:
Buzzi said:
Stefl1504 said:
Buzzi said:
I just started watching Toradora and I can't stop, it's very different from the anime I used to watch but I like it!

Wahahaha! I remember watching it (since it wasn't too long ago) I started watching at evening and went to bed at 6 in the morning... on two consecutive days to finish it^^

Just to be sure, is there some other anime similar to it? I'm planning early what to watch LOL
Right now I've heard good thing of Angel Beats and Clannad but didn't look at the plots at all.

both Angel Beats and Clannad are very good, though with Clannad I only really got into the story of Clannad: After Story... though it is not necessary to have watched Clannad to watch After Story I would recommend watching both and if its only for Dango...

I disagree with You... if you miss the First CLANNAD you're lossing the development of some characters and some great comedy scenes thans to Sunohara and Tomoyo XD

I recommendo BOTHS and Angel beats too... I just Cryied at the ending and on some parts... and the OVA is JUST funny XD

Now that I remember, i Watched Toradora, Angel beats and CLANNAD After Story "on-going" while were being transmited.. a chapter each week.. and that's how Ussually I see anime... I don't like so much Anime Marathon.. I like to taste fresh anime XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Stefl1504 said:
Buzzi said:
Stefl1504 said:
Buzzi said:
I just started watching Toradora and I can't stop, it's very different from the anime I used to watch but I like it!

Wahahaha! I remember watching it (since it wasn't too long ago) I started watching at evening and went to bed at 6 in the morning... on two consecutive days to finish it^^

Just to be sure, is there some other anime similar to it? I'm planning early what to watch LOL
Right now I've heard good thing of Angel Beats and Clannad but didn't look at the plots at all.

both Angel Beats and Clannad are very good, though with Clannad I only really got into the story of Clannad: After Story... though it is not necessary to have watched Clannad to watch After Story I would recommend watching both and if its only for Dango...

I disagree with You... if you miss the First CLANNAD you're lossing the development of some characters and some great comedy scenes thans to Sunohara and Tomoyo XD

I recommendo BOTHS and Angel beats too... I just Cryied at the ending and on some parts... and the OVA is JUST funny XD

Now that I remember, i Watched Toradora, Angel beats and CLANNAD After Story "on-going" while were being transmited.. a chapter each week.. and that's how Ussually I see anime... I don't like so much Anime Marathon.. I like to taste fresh anime XD

I try it every time, but after 3-4 episodes I start watching them on the internet and in less than a week finish the whole series. The only anime I watched weekly was FMA Brotherhood, which was still in development when I started (and it was an agony waiting a full week at the last 10 episodes!!).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Hummm... thinking about Kyo Ani made me thing which actually is my favourite studio...

So what are your favourite anime studios?

Mine probably is Kyo Ani, followed by SHAFT and J.C. Staff (though JCS has a lot of crapy anime too... while I can't think about a bad one from SHAFT)

Anybody watching Kyousogiga? Is that any good?

My top three studios are Shaft, Gainex and Brains Base.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

hmm... help me out here... I know Gainax has some awesome shows but right now the studio won't link to any anime...

Also, I probably have to replace J.C. Staff with Studio Ghibli in my Top 3, totally forgot about them^^

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Blacksaber said:

hmm... help me out here... I know Gainax has some awesome shows but right now the studio won't link to any anime...

Also, I probably have to replace J.C. Staff with Studio Ghibli in my Top 3, totally forgot about them^^

Here you go

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?p=6&q=&tag=&sm=0&sd=0&em=0&ed=0&c[0]=a&c[1]=b&c[2]=c&o=3&w=1

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

Here you go

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?p=6&q=&tag=&sm=0&sd=0&em=0&ed=0&c[0]=a&c[1]=b&c[2]=c&o=3&w=1

Humm... well I knew about Tengen Toppa, but somehow I missed that they have made Panty & Stocking and FLCL... I should just go kill myself (but Ghibli and SHAFT are still better) an I think I do not need to discuss Kyo Ani, they are just pure awesome...

My favorites Studios are: Shaft, GAINAX and SUNRISE... KyoAni was my top until they did the Endless Eight on haruhi second Season... they lose all my respect...¬¬

Recently J.CStaff is doing very good series... the animation quality isn´t so regular some times... Just compare Railgun with Index second season and You can see what I tell...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
My favorites Studios are: Shaft, GAINAX and SUNRISE... KyoAni was my top until they did the Endless Eight on haruhi second Season... they lose all my respect...¬¬

Recently J.CStaff is doing very good series... the animation quality isn´t so regular some times... Just compare Railgun with Index second season and You can see what I tell...

Those never existed *lalalalalalala*

In general I think the whole Index I - Railgun - Index II has a lot of jumps in quality...

pezus said:
I rarely notice (or care all that much) which studio makes which anime :P

I care even wich seiyuu do the character's voices... but I don't go any deeper like: Director, producer, etc... except for Ghibli...XP

BTW: GHIBLI are the gods of the Animation XD My Top3 is Below god..XD