By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Otakumegane said:
tbone51 said:
zarx said:
Ok so I just finished watching Code Geass and that shit was fucking depressing. SO anyone got any recommendations for a feel-good anime? Preferably short run less than 24 episodes.
Thank you

Theres onei like alot but i strongly advise watching it lol! Do you have netflix?

Netflix don't has the JP subs?

Some do, but the one im talking about is great in dub! Mosst anime suck in dub imo, but this one is great. Speed Grapher. [Mature only]

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
zarx said:
Ok so I just finished watching Code Geass and that shit was fucking depressing. SO anyone got any recommendations for a feel-good anime? Preferably short run less than 24 episodes.
Thank you

Theres onei like alot but i strongly advise watching it lol! Do you have netflix?

I don't live in the USA or the UK so no lol.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Otakumegane said:

zarx said:
Thank you

Anohana. 12 eps. So you watched both seasons? Nice...that Anime saved me.

If you want a real "cute and fluffy" anime though K-ON or Chunnibyou is nice.

Yea both seasons, I watched the second season over 3 days... 

I might try and track down K-ON I have been meaning to watch that as I see stuff from the show online all the time. That or I will finaly give in and just watch My Little Pony. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Otakumegane said:

zarx said:
Thank you

Anohana. 12 eps. So you watched both seasons? Nice...that Anime saved me.

If you want a real "cute and fluffy" anime though K-ON or Chunnibyou is nice.

Yea both seasons, I watched the second season over 3 days... 

I might try and track down K-ON I have been meaning to watch that as I see stuff from the show online all the time. That or I will finaly give in and just watch My Little Pony. 

They're both pretty good for the feel-good feeling. I'd say go with MLP 1st so you get a pretty good idea of what to expect from it, you can always quit later. Also, if you prefer dubbed over subbed I'd have to say don't watch K-ON.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

They're both pretty good for the feel-good feeling. I'd say go with MLP 1st so you get a pretty good idea of what to expect from it, you can always quit later. Also, if you prefer dubbed over subbed I'd have to say don't watch K-ON.

I usually go subbed for things set in Japan when possible, seems more natural to me. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
Thank you

Sad to hear that about Code Geass, I was planning to watch it.  Anyways, I will recommend this anime till I die: Ouran Highschool Host Club.  It doesn't get anymore funnier and feel-good.  A new one I just watched is: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!  There was that Yuri Yuri anime.  Fairy Tail is a good one, but long as it's not over.

darkknightkryta said:
zarx said:
Thank you

Sad to hear that about Code Geass, I was planning to watch it.  Anyways, I will recommend this anime till I die: Ouran Highschool Host Club.  It doesn't get anymore funnier and feel-good.  A new one I just watched is: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!  There was that Yuri Yuri anime.  Fairy Tail is a good one, but long as it's not over.

It's a pretty good Anime but it's very much a tragedy.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
darkknightkryta said:
zarx said:
Thank you

It's a pretty good Anime but it's very much a tragedy.

But the themes are so beautiful. As is the soundtrack.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
zarx said:
Thank you

I still recommend watching Code Geass especially since I think they are working on a "new season" although its more of a spinoff to the series storyline - not sure how that is gonna work but still the first two seasons are worth watching despite the fact how it ends.

Despite the fact? The ending made that anime into a masterpiece.

BasilZero said:

I was/am under the impression he didnt like what he heard about the anime being tragic/depressing from Zarx.

The ending isn't really the worst of it tho lol, infact it's practically uplifting compaired to the stuff leading up to it. 

I am probably going into spoiler territory tho lol.

@TheVoxelman on twitter