By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Monogatari Series Second is coming in July and it's going to be two-cours (be two seasons the first anime for Shaft to do so in 6 years).

Former something....

Around the Network

So I put off Death Note  for years because of the hype surrounding it. I'm funny when it comes to uber popular anime series because I personally tend to get disappointed with them. For example Code Geass. Such an over... overrated anime series for mediocrity.

But Dear God Death Note was just a brilliant story wrapped around a brilliant line of characters. It is now in my top 5 animes of all time.

L is possibly my favorite anime character. But that opinion is pending at the moment.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Likely start a new anime next week while i'm waiting for Girls und Panzer to finish. Shortlist so far seems to be Clannad and Claymore.

I also think i might follow the new Sailor Moon...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Anyone here watches Btooom!. Recommended?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
Blacksaber said:
Monogatari Series Second is coming in July and it's going to be two-cours (be two seasons the first anime for Shaft to do so in 6 years).

I'm so confused with the title @__@

Is this related to: Bakemonogatari

It's the sequel to Nisemonogatari which is the sequel to Bakemonogatari.

Former something....

Around the Network

So much for all this hate on Winter 2012.
I started watching Kotoura-san and I'm heavily impressed with how they handled the mood (though I'm less impressed by the opening, which features Haruka's mother striding happily). Seems like a nice comedy, and I'm quite content with the long-haired girl being all over Haruka in the next episode preview :|
It seems that I also picked up Sasami-san@Ganbaranai. Should've known it's SHAFT earlier... Anyway, the series seems quite amazing. Yet another not-quite-normal light novel adapted by SHAFT, starring a cute hikikomori protagonist. What's not to like?

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra

Ok so I just finished watching Code Geass and that shit was fucking depressing. SO anyone got any recommendations for a feel-good anime? Preferably short run less than 24 episodes.
Thank you

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Ok so I just finished watching Code Geass and that shit was fucking depressing. SO anyone got any recommendations for a feel-good anime? Preferably short run less than 24 episodes.
Thank you

Theres onei like alot but i strongly advise watching it lol! Do you have netflix?

zarx said:
Thank you

Anohana. 12 eps. So you watched both seasons? Nice...that Anime saved me.

If you want a real "cute and fluffy" anime though K-ON or Chunnibyou is nice.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

tbone51 said:
zarx said:
Thank you

Theres onei like alot but i strongly advise watching it lol! Do you have netflix?

Netflix don't has the JP subs?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)