By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama loses in the November 2012 election, now what? Hypothetically speaking....

The toilets will flush the other way.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

A toilet being flushed does seem an appropriate metaphor for Obama losing his reelection bid.

badgenome said:
Squilliam said:

A toilet being flushed does seem an appropriate metaphor for Obama losing his reelection bid.

What is a white lie?

That black people are equal.

Tease.

Ron Paul seems like an honest guy....But honestly I think the U.S may screwed no matter what.

I really don't want to see Obama go for another 4 years.....honestly he sucks.

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
badgenome said:
Squilliam said:

Around the Network

Iran invasion. Gotta get dem WMD's again.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

It really depends who the Republican candidate is, how the congressional elections go, and what the economy looks like ...

Squilliam said:
badgenome said:
Squilliam said:

What is a white lie?

That black people are equal.

I'm not sure why you'd say that. Obama has certainly proved himself equal to the last asshole when it comes to the task of fucking things up. Or maybe that's because of his white half?

NotStan said:
Iran invasion. Gotta get dem WMD's again.

Especially if that war-monger Ron Paul gets elected.  Man!  That guy would deploy trillions in military force if a dictator even made a snide face at him.

BasilZero said:

Either one of three things could happen.

1. The World Ends due to the Mayan Prophecy (oh noes)
2.Obama Wins (Current Dilemma continues)
3. Republican Nominee wins (Ron Paul = 3rd time is a charm!?! or Insert other Republican Nominee = OH HERE WE GO AGAIN OOOH YA).

This, exactly.