By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

no one thinks celtics can do some damage or what? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Great win for the Bulls at Orlando tonight. Great performance from Boozer and Korver.
Boozer is getting to the Boozer that the Bulls expected when they signed him.
Great performance from Deng, as usual.

Pretty good start by the Pacers so far...5-2

The first quarter just ended. Nash got 10 Assists!
Still the best in the NBA!

chocoloco said:
Ail said:
chocoloco said:
Just want to say go Denver. Fuck Carmelo Anthoney for taking Chauncey Billups from his home city he wanted to play for with you (I will never forgive). And I hope Lebron James remains without a championship.

Good Thread, might pop in more after football season ends.

Mark my word,

The Nuggets will end up better ranked in the West than the Knicks in the East...

If they get their shit together in the 4th quarter  they can end up as the 4th seed in the West and win one playoff round...

The Knicks on the other hand won't be hosting a first round playoff serie. They will be travelling...

I like thos predictions, but I am hoping for a Division win here still for the Nuggets it is possible. Funny, if the playoffs started today the knicks would not even get in. Well good I have two reasons to post now. One cheering on Denver and two making fun of the knicks, it should be fun.

The Thunders are too good for the Nuggets to get a division win ( and they are my second favorite team after the Nuggets).

I am rooting for the Thunders and the Bulls as I like how those teams are managed and the behavior of the stars on their roster.

F** Carmelo, Lebron, Amare, Chris Paul and the others for trying to get a title by going to the big markets....

Even if Lebron win a couple titles he will never compare to Michael......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Four games in the United Center this season:
- Memphis 64 points
- Atlanta 74 points
- Detroit 68 points
- Washington 64 points

Average is 67.5 points!!

I LOVE GIGGS said:
- Memphis 64 points
- Atlanta 74 points
- Detroit 68 points
- Washington 64 points

Average is 67.5 points!!

Yeah, but that last game was against the Washington Generals....  I mean Wizards.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
- Memphis 64 points
- Atlanta 74 points
- Detroit 68 points
- Washington 64 points

Average is 67.5 points!!

Yeah, but that last game was against the Washington Generals....  I mean Wizards.

So.. ?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
amp316 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
- Memphis 64 points
- Atlanta 74 points
- Detroit 68 points
- Washington 64 points

Average is 67.5 points!!

So.. ?

I'm just saying that they're not very good.  I'm a big Bulls fan, but I don't want to build my hopes up too much.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Nuggets slaughtered the heat last night. They have no major super stars, but are probably have the deepest team in the NBA.

Knicks fans are already complaining that Denver got the better end of the deal.