By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NBA Thread

The knicks are on a fucking manic depression roller coaster. roster changes out the wazzooo, star players injured, then return, linsanity, then losing streaks....coach quits.....two blow out games in a row....condensed season... my brain can't process it all.

Around the Network

thank you Derek Fisher. you will always be a Laker.
Good-bye DF, we will miss you in L.A.

Hello, NBA finals!!!! I really think the Lakers have a chance for it now.

*Looks through sports discussion for NBA thread. Keeps looking. Finds it!*

The Bulls are starting in five minutes. Time to throw a bag of BBQ potato chips down my throat and cheer my team to victory. Go Bulls!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Playoffs!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Watching Derrick Rose blow out his knee made me sad.

Amp is sad. :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger