By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
chocoloco said:

Nuggets slaughtered the heat last night. They have no major super stars, but are probably have the deepest team in the NBA.

Knicks fans are already complaining that Denver got the better end of the deal.

Im not a knicks fan but i dont think that melo trade was worth what they lost.

Around the Network

I just wish the Nuggets were more consistent but they have a very good team.
Just sad that one day after slaughtering the Heat they loose to the Jazz..

Still very glad the trade happened though, the Nuggets are so much more fun to watch since Melo is gone...

It was fun Friday to see the Heat try to play high tempo against the Nuggets.( and fail miserably..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I am so excited for this season. We finally got our hands on Ricky Rubio, and we are on pace to win twice as many games as last season.

Go Wolves!!

Good test for the Nuggets tonight.
They play on the road against the 76ers...

Just wanted to say let's go rockets. Just have to land Dwight Howard and we'll be dominating like its 1994

Around the Network
Jansky8 said:
Just wanted to say let's go rockets. Just have to land Dwight Howard and we'll be dominating like its 1994

Houston landing Howard would be the biggest surprise of the season for me. Outside of NJ; I don't see anyone else landing him with the new agreement.

Sephiroth357 said:
Jansky8 said:

Houston landing Howard would be the biggest surprise of the season for me. Outside of NJ; I don't see anyone else landing him with the new agreement.

Yeah I know, it would be. I don't know they still might be able to get something for Scola and Martin, we'll have to wait and see. But Howard is just wishful thinking. And what about Dallas for him next year? With D-Will?

The Mavericks are doing terrible loosing two close games to the Lakers and the Clipper their going to have a hard time making the playoffs.

Nuggets play the Knicks in MSG Saturday evening !
I hope they destroy them ;)

Jansky8 said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Jansky8 said:

Yeah I know, it would be. I don't know they still might be able to get something for Scola and Martin, we'll have to wait and see. But Howard is just wishful thinking. And what about Dallas for him next year? With D-Will?

Ugh I can't stand Martin, he is horrible on defense and he disappears in the second half. Time after time he gets a great start with like 20 points in the first half and scores 3-6 points in the second. Dalembert is looking extremely great out there and he really saved the game for us last night. The Rockets have won 6 of their last 7 (granted most against not very good teams).