By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NBA Thread

I just saw the Bulls and Hawks match and I want to talk about it.

Derrick Rose just show us what does MVP mean. What a great performance in the last 14 minutes.

The bulls scored less than 40 points in the first 34 minutes then Rose decide that he want to win the match and he led the bulls to score 40 points in the next 14 minutes!

Around the Network

Actually, that was the worst Bulls game I've ever seen! Just 42 points in three quarters!! But they got the MVP and they won!

The NBA is garbage.

Level1Death said:
The NBA is garbage.

Then don't post in a thread that is specifically about the NBA.

Level1Death said:
The NBA is garbage.

Your face is garbage!

I'm watching the Rockets/Lakers game, and the Rockets really need an inside presence. Dalembert is ok but I don't think he can play the minutes.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
Level1Death said:
The NBA is garbage.

Your face is garbage!

I'm watching the Rockets/Lakers game, and the Rockets really need an inside presence. Dalembert is ok but I don't think he can play the minutes.

The Lakers need a new team.

Rose was not that impressive. OK, he made 30p, 7a and a few important triples but 8/22 is crap ( 36%); scored a lot, but missed a lot more.

ruimartiniman said:

Rose was not that impressive. OK, he made 30p, 7a and a few important triples but 8/22 is crap ( 36%); scored a lot, but missed a lot more.

Did you watch the game? I only praised the last 14 minutes of the game. The Bulls were dead, nothing going for them. For example, in the second quarter their field goal percentage was 9.5% only (2/21). They only scored 26 points points in the first half of the game. In third quarter they didn't improve untill something happened to D. Rose and he started scoring one big basket after another. He scored 17 points in the fourth quarter.

big turning point in this game was the energy from chicagos back up center. after he came in the game he blocked a couple shots, had a steal and forced atlanta to take outside shots instead going to the basket.

rose then decidet to win this game and bulls fans know, if rose decides to do something, there is a pretty good chance he is gonna succeed...

I LOVE GIGGS said:
ruimartiniman said:

Did you watch the game? I only praised the last 14 minutes of the game. The Bulls were dead, nothing going for them. For example, in the second quarter their field goal percentage was 9.5% only (2/21). They only scored 26 points points in the first half of the game. In third quarter they didn't improve untill something happened to D. Rose and he started scoring one big basket after another. He scored 17 points in the fourth quarter.

Yes, i saw it on NBA TV ( by the way,  NBA TV is free til January 9 th ). The Bulls were missing shot after shot until the last quarter. Then Rose woke up and began scoring; also the Bulls start  to defend a lot better. Atlanta did not play well, they were leading only because the Bulls were being worst. Overall not a good game, saved by Rose´s performance in last quarter.