By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ruimartiniman said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
ruimartiniman said:

Rose was not that impressive. OK, he made 30p, 7a and a few important triples but 8/22 is crap ( 36%); scored a lot, but missed a lot more.

Did you watch the game? I only praised the last 14 minutes of the game. The Bulls were dead, nothing going for them. For example, in the second quarter their field goal percentage was 9.5% only (2/21). They only scored 26 points points in the first half of the game. In third quarter they didn't improve untill something happened to D. Rose and he started scoring one big basket after another. He scored 17 points in the fourth quarter.

Yes, i saw it on NBA TV ( by the way,  NBA TV is free til January 9 th ). The Bulls were missing shot after shot until the last quarter. Then Rose woke up and began scoring; also the Bulls start  to defend a lot better. Atlanta did not play well, they were leading only because the Bulls were being worst. Overall not a good game, saved by Rose´s performance in last quarter. 

I agree with everything you wrote here. 

I watched it on NBA TV too. I paid $160 for the the whole season.

Around the Network

Just want to say go Denver. Fuck Carmelo Anthoney for taking Chauncey Billups from his home city he wanted to play for with you (I will never forgive). And I hope Lebron James remains without a championship.

Good Thread, might pop in more after football season ends.

A huge night tonight with lots of games. Hoping the Rockets can rebound after last nights loss.

Jimmer Freddette scored 17 points and was 4/6 from 3 pt range. Ricky Rubio is playing really well too.

And for that Bulls game give credit to Luol Deng he scored 21 and had the game winning layup.

chocoloco said:
Just want to say go Denver. Fuck Carmelo Anthoney for taking Chauncey Billups from his home city he wanted to play for with you (I will never forgive). And I hope Lebron James remains without a championship.

Mark my word,

The Nuggets will end up better ranked in the West than the Knicks in the East...

If they get their shit together in the 4th quarter  they can end up as the 4th seed in the West and win one playoff round...

The Knicks on the other hand won't be hosting a first round playoff serie. They will be travelling...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

TRAIL BLAZERS BABY!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

From what I saw until now, I think Rubio is the best rookie.
With K. Love, who is playing very very good right now, they make Timberwolves an interesting team.

Ail said:
chocoloco said:

Mark my word,

The Nuggets will end up better ranked in the West than the Knicks in the East...

If they get their shit together in the 4th quarter  they can end up as the 4th seed in the West and win one playoff round...

The Knicks on the other hand won't be hosting a first round playoff serie. They will be travelling...

I like thos predictions, but I am hoping for a Division win here still for the Nuggets it is possible. Funny, if the playoffs started today the knicks would not even get in. Well good I have two reasons to post now. One cheering on Denver and two making fun of the knicks, it should be fun.

What about the bad start from Dallas? Still drunk from all the parties?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

spurgeonryan said:
Go Seattle SuperSonics!!! Rain Man!

I know....Go Oklahoma team...

Actually I live in Illinois now so go Bulls!

The funny thing is that I think that it might very well be Chicago and Oklahoma City in the Finals.

Go Bulls!

Actually, I'm okay with anyone but the Heat winning the title.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger