By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is so BORING! D:

the ending to this game is worth it. I loved everything about this game but the ending was so shocking!

Around the Network

I stopped after an hour of playing... Not because it's a hard game, but it's just so... boring.

I'll likely finish it one day for the achievements though.

I didn't like the first hour or two, but it kicked in after that (from memory I didn't like the fantasy aspects of the earlier stages but it does reach a point where it seems more like castlevania).

Unfortunately, I have to agree from what I've played thus far.

I will likely finish it, but not anytime soon.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Bristow9091 said:

Did anyone else have this problem while trying to play it? Should I try to carry on with it, or just shelf it and play some other games (Such as Rayman Origins! I'm waiting to play it!)

If you don't get into the game beacause of the weak storyline stop playing, it doesn't get much better.

The storyline may be pretty weak but the gameplay ist good (enemy ai, active blocking, healing concept) and not repetitive in my opinion (cool boss fights, weapon upgrades, power upgrades).

Around the Network

I liked the 2 dlc... but you have to finish the game first.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was going to buy this game for 20 bux the other day but at the last minute changed my mind.......Maybe it was for the better

I agree to some extent.
I enjoyed it, but I felt it dragged on for too long, and the boss fights were few and far apart. If the game threw boss after boss at you regularly that would've made things infinitely better.
Hopefully they make the sequel more action packed.
It would also help if the game wasn't so easy. And they made you fight pretty much the same boss twice in one part. That was horrible.
Also the lack of enemy types was disturbing. All the while I couldn't help but think to myself that "this fight would've been so much better if it also included more enemy types". Why did the developers insist on making us fight a single enemy type at once ? If it was mini lycans, it was mini lycans only... if it was the bigger ones it was usually 3 of them, and them alone. If it was goblins, goblins alone and if it was vampires, vampires alone. That sucked..

If you dont like it by chapter 6, then you probably wont like it going forward, you are pretty much half way through the game. I liked it myself, if you go in there expecting Castlevania, you're not gonna like it. And the plot twist was obvious to anyone with common sense.

Strange...i was thinking about picking this game up the other day...guess i wont be getting it then