By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is so BORING! D:

Castlevania was a fantastic game. Best hacker in front of bayonetta I've played this gen. Really loved this game. Amazing ending.

Around the Network

Maybe you should try to play it on a more difficultly setting, it might become more fun.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I loved this game! Also I think it has one of the best suprise endings of any game i've played recently.

selnor said:
Castlevania was a fantastic game. Best hacker in front of bayonetta I've played this gen. Really loved this game. Amazing ending.

Yep it was awesome. Have you played God of War 3? that was the best Hack´n Slash game of this gen followed by Castlevania.

I dont understand why people complain about Lords of Shadow it is the Castlevania game ever. Unfortunately I have no 3ds, so I won´t buy Mirrors of Fate. But it will awesome thats for sure.