By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is so BORING! D:

No, it's almost a masterpiece. Castlevania: LoS is my favorite hacknslash game of all time and its combat is just as varied and entertaining as the very best in the genre.

Around the Network

Why don't you kids like the vanilla God of war clones?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I managed to play few hours..But then I got bored.

Take my love, take my land..

leatherhat said:

Some of us kids don't like God of War to begin with. So you can imagine that we love when they take our favorite franchise and make it in to a poor mans version of a game we don't initially like...

wow i found it an amazing game actually. Some parts of the game made me feel like it is better than GOW 3. The soundtrack is awesome too

Around the Network

I actually liked it a lot. It gets more like castlevania a little bit... in. However if you don't like it half-way through. It gets better, but I doubt you'd end up liking it, as it doesnt' get that much more intriguing.

I like it better, than the symphony of the night clones that they've put out for a while. With the exception of Order of Ecclasia. It's also neat because it has the Shadows of The Collosus style boss battles.

the story sucks... but it's castlevania.

i played the game for 4-5 hours last year , and i liked it so much
the graphics were amazing and the gameplay was very good
looking forward to finishing it soon

The Elder Srolls V : Skyrim 

Lord of Shadows is a superb game.............. i gave it a well deserved 9.4

3rd best hack 'n' slasher i have played this gen behind.........

2nd...... Bayonetta 9.7

1st...... Ninja Gaiden II 10.0

disolitude said:
leatherhat said:

Some of us kids don't like God of War to begin with. So you can imagine that we love when they take our favorite franchise and make it in to a poor mans version of a game we don't initially like...

Castlevania should stick to the symphony of the night formula for sure

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I started playing a few months back and was enjoying it, especially the ice titan boss. I haven't picked it up since because of the amount of new (6) games I have got over christmas and such. Will definitely get back to it.