By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATED - 3DS Surpasses Lifetime Gamecube Sales In Japan * And Does It Faster Than Wii

3DS Surpasses Lifetime Gamecube Sales In Japan

Go 3DS!! 171 68.40%

Gamecube is doomed! 79 31.60%

Total:250
Carl2291 said:
Wow, 3DS is doing splendid!!!

Also, doomed posts need to die.

This was an ironic doomed post making fun of people making doom posts! cuz I herd u liek doomed posts

Around the Network

It doesn´t mean anything, actually, since Gamecube is out of the market for a long time and both systems have different appeal: one is a home console and the other is a portable.....

Congrats to 3DS.

lol at the doom haters!

its just to make fun of the doom sayers so nothing serious i mean GC is already dead so how can it even be doomed when its out already :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
lol at the doom haters!

its just to make fun of the doom sayers so nothing serious i mean GC is already dead so how can it even be doomed when its out already :P

You say the word doomed, or some variation of it, in at least 25% of your posts. On another note, doing this faster than the Wii is kinda impressive.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Roma said:
lol at the doom haters!

You say the word doomed, or some variation of it, in at least 25% of your posts. On another note, doing this faster than the Wii is kinda impressive.

I’m flattered you keep track of my posts   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

When does it become impressive then? Can we nail this down now to save time later? It's probably going to pass the PS3 lifetime total next year or so, will that be the start of impressive or do we keep waiting?

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:
When does it become impressive then? Can we nail this down now to save time later? It's probably going to pass the PS3 lifetime total next year or so, will that be the start of impressive or do we keep waiting?

No point nailing anything down. The goal post will be moved.

Roma said:
Carl2291 said:

Roma said:
Carl2291 said:
Roma said:
lol at the doom haters!

I think this might break the thread. But anyway. Its not exactly hard to "keep track of" something you see repeated over and over and over and over again.