By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stupid things that took you forever to figure out.

Took me forever to realize that Pachter is batshit insane.

Around the Network

The alphabet song was really just "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with letter in place of words.

d21lewis said:
The alphabet song was really just "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with letter in place of words.

WHAT 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
d21lewis said:
The alphabet song was really just "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with letters in place of words.

WHAT 

That's what I said when I found out!! 

The door code is on the key.
Because everyone writes their pin code on their debit card.

I looked everywhere in the levels, checked books near the door and other quest relevant info, and eventually tried all the combinations in sequence. Until after the 8th (overused much?) claw door I read it online. Still could hardly make out the symbols though.

Around the Network

i also had a key to my bike lock when i was in college. i put it on my id tag and forgot it was there. i told my teacher i needed to leave so i could find it and just before i left i looked down and saw it was on my id tag. no more then 5 minutes later i had forgot it was on my id tag and walked a half a mile before i realized where it was. 

the water temple

I always assumed they called it T/Ping because the paper you threw would drape over the object and look like a tepee, little did I know it stood for Toilet Paper. I sure am a Special one.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

d21lewis said:

8-0

Love and tolerate.

condoms are epic water ballons