By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

pezus said:
Millenium said:
+Crysis 2
-Uncharted 3

HATER!!!

I too am sorry XD.

Around the Network

+Skyward Sword
-Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

Skyrim, Forza and ME2 were all freaking eliminated?! You guys absolutely disgust me. This is the most unrealistic thing I have ever seen.

+ DCS: A-10C Warthog
- Uncharted 3

+ MW3
- DCS: A-10C Warthog (whatever that is)

Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
+uncharted
-zelda

It hasn't been 3 hours! It looks like you voted between 1-2 hours from the last time, don't do this again. You now have to wait 3 hours from your last post, will add hat penatly to the rules because this is the first I have had anyone break them.

+ Forza Motorsport 4
- Uncharted 3 (I love the game, but too man people are +'ing UC3 and -'ing every other AAA titles, and because you tried to cheat)

i thought it was a half hour.

anyway, no you dont. you have never played the game, and you did it because it is a ps3 game.

Don't hate man, UC2 is in my top 50 on that other thread. I just don't see it being any better then Batman (which is excellent).

Note: My last 2 votes in the most anticipated thread were for Tales of Xillia and Grace f, and my sig has 4 PS3 games. Don't be a hater, don't vote down AAA games like Zelda just because you want UC3 to win.

i vote Zelda down because i have actually played it. and i dont think it even deserves a meta score above 70. and i believe the only reson it does have a meta in the 90's is becuase it has the name Zelda attatched to it. 

the game is just sooooo dated, the combat, the gameplay, the way you progress in the levels/game, the enemies. everything is dated, including the story telling, the characters, the strange noises they make instead of talking, the constant backtracking, to extend the games length.

everything about it feels like it was taken straight from a game in the early 90's. i think it got a pass on its score becuase of nastalgia. gametrailers had a good video about it.

anyway i digress. you dont like Uncharted 3 and you havent even played it. you constantly claim games are better than a game you have never played. and you down voted it because you hate to see it do good. thats just stupid.

Around the Network

+ Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Uncharted 3

wtf, why has skyrim been eliminated!? fanboys are out in full force it seems.

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
Skyrim, Forza and ME2 were all freaking eliminated?! You guys absolutely disgust me. This is the most unrealistic thing I have ever seen.

- Uncharted 3

Don't complain about them being eliminated and then downvote another one of the biggest games ;)

We few will deliver payback for our franchises being elimated so soon my friend! (Yes, by booting off another game which probably doesn't deserve to be axed early, sorry.)

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:

- Uncharted 3

Don't complain about them being eliminated and then downvote another one of the biggest games ;)

Didn't you hear? The best games are the one's that get eliminated first.

yo_john117 said:

- Uncharted 3

It's not unrealistic, just shows the VGChartz forum audience.