By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

+ Minecraft

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
+uncharted
-zelda

It hasn't been 3 hours! It looks like you voted between 1-2 hours from the last time, don't do this again. You now have to wait 3 hours from your last post, will add hat penatly to the rules because this is the first I have had anyone break them.

+ Forza Motorsport 4
- Uncharted 3 (I love the game, but too man people are +'ing UC3 and -'ing every other AAA titles, and because you tried to cheat)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
+uncharted
-zelda

It hasn't been 3 hours! It looks like you voted between 1-2 hours from the last time, don't do this again. You now have to wait 3 hours from your last post, will add hat penatly to the rules because this is the first I have had anyone break them.

+ Forza Motorsport 4
- Uncharted 3 (I love the game, but too man people are +'ing UC3 and -'ing every other AAA titles, and because you tried to cheat)

i thought it was a half hour.

anyway, no you dont. you have never played the game, and you did it because it is a ps3 game.

+ xenoblade
-The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
+uncharted
-zelda

+ Forza Motorsport 4

i thought it was a half hour.

anyway, no you dont. you have never played the game, and you did it because it is a ps3 game.

Don't hate man, UC2 is in my top 50 on that other thread. I just don't see it being any better then Batman (which is excellent).

Note: My last 2 votes in the most anticipated thread were for Tales of Xillia and Grace f, and my sig has 4 PS3 games. Don't be a hater, don't vote down AAA games like Zelda just because you want UC3 to win.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+uncharted 3
-forza 4

what??? Skyrim is out!??!

Dam, i was trying to even UC3 and Skyrim out buy putting them on rotations of + votes cause i didn't mind if either of them won

+ Uncharted 3

- Deadspace 2

+Skyward Sword
-Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

+The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
-Forza 4

+ Witcher 2
- Crysis 2