By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Meant for Consumers with Higher Disposable Income, Says Nintendo

Good to hear, my cash burn rate is frighteningly low anyways.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I still think £250/$300ish, guess we'll find out soon.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I really hope it is not over 400...

...I hope it's not over 9000

Hmm, I guess I'm out then

Around the Network

Niintendo. Die and crumble. No gamer will pay through the roof for tech not much further on than PS3 and 360.

tripenfall said:
Well PS3 was a grand when it came out here in Australia, nintendo wont go over $499 in my opinion

This thread is eight months old, good sir

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think this thread was created in a time when the Wii wasn't quite dead and they wanted to give the impression that the two products weren't going to be competing against each other in ie not in the same price range. Somewhat less relevant now I think, I can't see the system being over 350 US.

leo-j said:
it worked so well for sony, they went from being market leader by a landslide to loosing a significant amount of brand recognition to microsoft and nintendo

Just what I intended to say.

If this is true, then I guess the gap between Nintendo's and its competitors new consoles won't be that big.

I see this topic at the top of the page and I think "whoa, how did I miss this discussion?" Then I read the first page and I'm like "Oh crap, there goes my 250 dollar theory", then I look at the dates and go "Lol, old thread."

Check out my Youtube Let's Play channel here.