By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How many warnings until you get banned?

How many warnings to you need to have to get banned?

Around the Network

1...several....none at all. depends on how big of a fuck up you are and whether or not the mods hate you.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It depends on how big your offense is. If you've only done small offenses then you'll probably get a couple of warnings, if it's a medium offense you will probably get 1 warning, if it's a big offense then you'll probably get straight up banned.

I think i have only had one warning, but the moderator accidently sent me the warning twice. Infact, im not even sure if it was a moderator!!! >_<

Like others stated, it depends on the situation, I've had two warnings but never been banned. Then again, I've never done anything seriously bad in here except stepped on a couple of toes through the years.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

I think i have only had one warning, but the moderator accidently sent me the warning twice. Infact, im not even sure if it was a moderator!!! >_<

It was a mod, shows up on your moderation history and everything.

Ah, cool. I didnt know you could view your moderation history. Sorry barozi!

Depends on the moderator, Machina is a reasonable moderator but Zexen_Lowe was quite a harsh one.

Depends on the mod I guess, I've had some odd experiences.

blkfish92 said:
Depends on the mod I guess, I've had some odd experiences.

Feel free to share them.