By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Sale! Last day all the biggest sellers back on sale + chance to win EVERY GAME ON STEAM!!!!

I got the first Fable for 2,50$. Loved that game.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
superchunk said:
Silver-Tiger said:
So the winner gets all games availble on Steam at the moment, or all future games, too?

All before 2012 I would assume. I just got a 50% off coupon from their games and it is only good AFTER jan2012, so I would guess they are making the new year the limiting difference.

However, giving one individual all games free forever on a digital download system, isn't a huge loss for them, especially considering they probably only have to pay the publishers when a game is actually downloaded the first time.

Obviously, assuming an average price of $30 per game, all games together are worth what, 10000 bucks? Hell, some radio stations give away bigger prices.

there are 1455 games available on steam so at $30 a pop that is $43,650 worth, the average is probably closer to $20 tho so ~$29,100 worth of games

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I bought makingmusic Recettear today for Christmas today.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

got psychonauts and costume quest. So far I've only gotten coal from those christmas achievments. Up to 5 coal.

Steam sales are crazy... Imagine winning all the games on there?! It would take minutes to scroll down the library to launch them, I don't think you could fit that many desktop icons.
How much space would all the games take up, by the way? And how much is that prize worth? Anyone for a guess?

Around the Network

My 150 or so games library takes over 300 gigs ;) So probably several terabytes :D

And don't forget to buy Recettear:

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I think I have around fifty games or so on Steam, I had only some of them installed before my rig crashed and I think my Steam folder was about 160 gigs.

Mummelmann said:
I think I have around fifty games or so on Steam, I had only some of them installed before my rig crashed and I think my Steam folder was about 160 gigs.

Mine is 211GB : )

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

enrageorange said:
superchunk said:
wow great dealz....

Haven't bought anything yet, but I can't believe the grand prize is ALL games on steam... jesus... that's a lot of games to win.

imagine having to scroll through your steam list with all those games. Its bad enough trying to find something with a mere 150 games on my list. Having thousands would be a nightmare. Message to steam give us more advanced folder options.

That's what I was thinking.  "Downloaded only" is the way to go for sure.  Not to mention the steam sales wouldn't be fun anymore.

I'd love to have that problem though. 

Zlejedi said:
My 150 or so games library takes over 300 gigs ;) So probably several terabytes :D

And don't forget to buy Recettear:

That was 110% full of awesomeness.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.