By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Sale! Last day all the biggest sellers back on sale + chance to win EVERY GAME ON STEAM!!!!

well a friend just passive aggressively gifted me ME2

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

do the coupons work on top of the holiday sale?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
do the coupons work on top of the holiday sale?

Only gold ones 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

TruckOSaurus said:
green_sky said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Five bucks each for the Mass Effect games... damn that's hard to resist...I could see what the fuss is all about

Do it up sir :)

Part of me says "DO IT!", the other part knows about my game backlog.

You are being logical and smart haha. If we stopped buying games based on our backlogs. Gaming industry would falter but yes good point to finish the other games in backlog first. :)

pezus said:
Anyone interested in trading coupons? What I've got so far:
25% off any Valve game
50% off TokiTori
33% off Might and Magic: Heroes VI

If someone wants/needs them I have

33% off any Valve game

60% off King Arthur franchise

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I got -50% Valve games and -25% Deus Ex: HR if anyone wants em lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

well I just won a copy of Serious Sam HD the second encounter for trading someone my free copy of Frozen Synapse I have been meaning to give away for months. But as I already have it, if anyone wants it I'm up for a trade ; )

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Looking to get the Get what you want - trade! achievement. I have the following coupons:

- 33% Valve
- 75% Torchlight
- 10% BitComposer

New offers, and wow, that's unexpected!

Skyrim 33% off!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

green_sky said:
TruckOSaurus said:
green_sky said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Five bucks each for the Mass Effect games... damn that's hard to resist...I could see what the fuss is all about

Do it up sir :)

Part of me says "DO IT!", the other part knows about my game backlog.

You are being logical and smart haha. If we stopped buying games based on our backlogs. Gaming industry would falter but yes good point to finish the other games in backlog first. :)

I totally caved in and bought them both I'm not that logical after all.

Signature goes here!