By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was your favorite movie of 2011? Not a voting thread!

spurgeonryan said:
megaman79 said:
Rango

and Red, White and Blue

Both of those were big surprises for different reasons

I would assume Red, White and Blue was about America. What is it?

Its a complicated story about sex addiction, sadomasochism, torture and murder, with rock music. Described as a horror by many critics, its actually a beatiful and sad drama with cool editing and cinematography that proves its weight well beyond the limits of its budget. Well worth your time, but I would guess liking Fincher's Seven might be a good starting point.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

disappointed that no one has even mentioned 50/50 yet :(

I just saw Sherlock Holmes a game of shadows a couple of hours ago. Wow the slow motion scenes were so overused and hard to follow. Anyways the movie was kind of slow in the beginning my friend next to me fell a sleep, but it did pick up and became funnier and more enjoyable to watch. Oh and the final fight scene between Sherlock and the bad-guy was so freaking epic. It was a fight between minds.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share