By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was your favorite movie of 2011? Not a voting thread!

benao87 said:
Wow, after seeing that list, ...it was a crappy year. I'll go with Midnight in Paris.

You are pretty much right, I did see a lot of movies this year, but did not really enjoy a lot of them.

Unknown was good, Sherlock was great!, Cars 2 just did not resonate with me.

I saw many more, but that alone shows you that I thought one was ok, one was bad and one was great out of 3 movies.

Fine, Harry Potter 8 was probably the best though.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Scream 4 and the Immortals for me. I had tons of fun watching them.

X-Men: First Class was much better than I expected.

X-men:First Class!

I have only seen a handful of the films released this year, of the ones I have seen Super 8 is my favorite.

That will probably change after I watch more of the "awards season" movies.

spurgeonryan said:
benao87 said:
Wow, after seeing that list, ...it was a crappy year. I'll go with Midnight in Paris.

You are pretty much right, I did see a lot of movies this year, but did not really enjoy a lot of them.

Unknown was good, Sherlock was great!, Cars 2 just did not resonate with me.

I saw many more, but that alone shows you that I thought one was ok, one was bad and one was great out of 3 movies.

Fine, Harry Potter 8 was probably the best though.

I think 2010 spoiled us, that was a fantastic year.

Now about Harry Potter, can't say much, never been interested in the series.

Around the Network

Drive for me, although it's the only 2011 film I watched thus far so my opinion might be a little biased :P

i really havent watched any good movie this year. i was looking forward to harry potter only to be dissappointed by radclif's acting. it got worse with every movie.i didn't like the changes they made in the story either.

SnakeDrake said:

1.Rise of the Apes should get the first best actor nominee for a CGI actor

Andy Serkis is brilliant. Not to forget he's in Tintin as well.

Horrible Bosses and Limitless were both pretty good. 2011 was kinda weak in movies to be honest though. 2012 looks much better to me i.e. Skyfall, Bourne Legacy, Dark Knight Rises, etc.

What a shitty year for movies!

My fav would have to be Tin Tin or Rango.