By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect Software Sales (Updated March 2013)

Best kinect game, Kung-fu high impact moved up two spots!!!

Around the Network
Stadelhuber said:
Nickelodeon Dance is missing, but it's not tracked.

Thanks for the info. Maybe ioi will add its numbers some time.

Why the heck DC still selling?? DC2 is where its at...

Yay!!!

Good thread, and I'm glad to see some good games picking up some sales!

Updated for the week.
Will now do it biweekly because it's very exhausting.

Around the Network

Okay so with MS announcing Kinect shipments to be over 18m, this thread could very well be outdated when (if) we get the next adjustments.
Thinking that overall software will rise as well and not just the Kinect Adventures sales.

Still going biweekly from now on. However, I'm going to list all adjustments which shouldn't be a problem.

I'm glad you are going to keep updating it, I thought it would die off after december

I tried Kung fu impact to see if coca-cola was being serious and the family had alot of fun with it. It doesnt' seemed to be stocked anywhere though, went to walmart, best buy, target, and meijer and none of them seem to even carry it.

Barozi said:
Okay so with MS announcing Kinect shipments to be over 18m, this thread could very well be outdated when (if) we get the next adjustments.
Thinking that overall software will rise as well and not just the Kinect Adventures sales.

Still going biweekly from now on. However, I'm going to list all adjustments which shouldn't be a problem.

Unfortunately we didn't get Kinect SW adjustments last year when Kinect Wwas undertracked. Think that's cos SW isn't based on Kinect HW sales rates, rather their own data. So makes sense they won't be adjusted.

The battle between Just Dance 3 and Dance Central 2 will be interesting to follow.

Signature goes here!