By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Grand Theft Auto still relevant?

Tagged games:

Is the catholic church an excuse to rape kids?

Around the Network
Rafux said:
Is the catholic church Penn State's athletic program an excuse to rape kids?

FIFY... get with the times man!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Hmm I just checked online websites like Walmart, Target, Gamestop and Amazon.
The only one that has GTA V for pre-order is Amazon.

VGKing said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
man, i thought you had the answer! well, do yu know?

I think the Grand Theft Auto franchise has been out of the spotlight for too long. 

I don't think the franchise is as relevant this generation as it was the last. But this is just my opinion.

well the thing is, it's still one of the most anticipated ip to make a comeback regardless of how long its been M.I.A. because i usualy know about every game releasing, i get asked all the time if i heard any news on when the next GTA game is coming out?

well now they don't have to ask, and they don't. well not about GTA5 anyway.

FattyDingDong said:
MrBubbles said:
perhaps people are just hesitant after the last one. hopefully they can take some pointers from saints row...but i doubt it.

You see everytime you open your mouth you're more wrong... hehe

Do you actually believe what you say? do you have any idea how much people like GTA ?   i think it has the potential to outsell COD.

you are a very sick person and desperately need help.  please dont attempt to communicate with me or at me in any possible form.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
FattyDingDong said:
MrBubbles said:
perhaps people are just hesitant after the last one. hopefully they can take some pointers from saints row...but i doubt it.

You see everytime you open your mouth you're more wrong... hehe

Do you actually believe what you say? do you have any idea how much people like GTA ?   i think it has the potential to outsell COD.

you are a very sick person and desperately need help.  please dont attempt to communicate with me or at me in any possible form.

You didn't answer my question, which leads me to believe that you are an idiot.

I trust no one, not even myself.

yes it is,well in my world it is,at least.

When the GTA:V trailer came out i thought it would debut on the pre-order chart with like 50k copies, but it is definately still relevant, even some of my friends who are just casual gamers are hyped about it and are already talking about going to the midnight opening. I think it will beat call of dutys first week sales record.

ummm relevant eh.. did you see the video.. hell rockstar are rockstars. im looking forward to mp3 and gta v

Did you see the internet explode when the GTA5 trailer come out? Honestly GTA is the only game that can do that on a random day in November.