D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:

Non-disclosure agreement?

yup

Why is that? Do you work in the game industry or something?

there's chance MS maybe fail
but if MS made it,you will see a game developer---bigger than like Twisted Pixel orRedLynx,but not publisher level--- become new MS first party

How do you know? Are you going off a rumour or do you know that as a fact?

secret source

Always so secretive. So is it bigger than Rockstar or smaller?

since i use TP/RedLynx for example,it also can't be Rockstar level

Around the Network
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:

yup

but if MS made it,you will see a game developer---bigger than like Twisted Pixel orRedLynx,but not publisher level--- become new MS first party

secret source

To be fair you said bigger than them and Rockstar is most certainly bigger. You also used this as an example why MS are trying. I don't see how an indie buy will count as an effort. Unless it's something like Mojang.

poeple want more,they give you more,core for heart,casual for cash,they got it,they open it,they  acquire it,try to mix it,5:5,not 3:7,not 8:2

pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:

yup

secret source

To be fair you said bigger than them and Rockstar is most certainly bigger. You also used this as an example why MS are trying. I don't see how an indie buy will count as an effort. Unless it's something like Mojang.

poeple want more,they give you more,core for heart,casual for cash,they got it,they open it,they  acquire it,try to mix it,5:5,not 3:7,not 8:2

MS is more like Kinect- 7: 3 Non-kinect right now. So I guess it must be a non-kinect studio then.

i know it's 7:3,or you can say 8:2

so thats why i said they want 5:5 for future,unless they change again

pezus said:
Aldro said:
Is it true this game was 560p for X360?

..So the PC is actually far superior? (asuming it runs at a higher resolution.. which wouldn't make sense if it DID not). Dayum.

It's true and even if it wasn't and it was running at 720p the PC versions resolution would still go far higher than that (if you've got the goods for it, that is ;))

And PC games are cheaper.. Man im happy I invested in a PC xD. Everyone has a PC in scandanavia anyway. And by PC I mean a comp that can handle most new games.

How in the hell did this thread get so many replies!?

*looks at OP*

Hmmm, CGI made it - might have something to do with it...

*looks at thread*

Aaaah, ok. The old 'exclusive' debate.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
Aldro said:
Is it true this game was 560p for X360?

..So the PC is actually far superior? (asuming it runs at a higher resolution.. which wouldn't make sense if it DID not). Dayum.

It's true and even if it wasn't and it was running at 720p the PC versions resolution would still go far higher than that (if you've got the goods for it, that is ;))

And PC games are cheaper.. Man im happy I invested in a PC xD. Everyone has a PC in scandanavia anyway. And by PC I mean a comp that can handle most new games.

yup yup same here. Northern Europe knows how it's done!

The price you pay for living in a rich country is that you only see the sun 4 months of the year.

I'd rather be poor thank you very much.

hmm.. my PC probably isnt good enough to handle at X360 or better graphics, but well.. considering it has many many instances of "ohh the enemy spawns right behind you" I'm not that interested anyway - I really hated that shit in Doom 3

Too little too late for my part. Great game though!

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:
Zkuq said:
Michael-5 said:
On Steam? What the heck? On Microsofts competing service?

That's odd.

You should really see this.

Does Microsoft have no faith in Games for Windows?

XBL used to be free for PC gamers (Is it still? I used to play Lost Planet Colonies free on 360)

I'm pretty sure they always knew GFWL sucked, they just didn't want to lose all of the gamers to Steam and now they've given up.

I still want to get Gears of War PC......just need a PC to play it on, LOL. They stopped selling hard copies of that game, but now it's available on GFWL.

But GFWL does suck. Games on steam are so cheap after 3-4 months

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

pezus said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
selnor said:
Good choice for M$ to do this. The PC hardcore should be able to experience this.

2nd best game this gen.

Bravo M$. First Kinectimals on Iphone ( albeit witout Live functionality ) and of course AW on PC.

This doesnt hurt 360 sales at all, and M$ knows that. of course there are a few Extrmely hardcore nuts who own PCs that can game and PS3's. But the major majority of consol buyers arent PC gamers. And AW being console exclusive is still a swan song. It makes sense for M$ to make money off another platform where M$ are ivested.

Smart business moves lately for M$.

I'm not sure where you got that information? Funny that you call PS3/PC gamers "extremely hardcore nuts". Owning PCs that can game is really not that hard...

Forums  are a minority. NOwhere near majority. 

Most PC gamers play MMO's or strategy games. And of course shooters. 

PC gamers I know dont own any consoles and vice versa. 

Forums are NOT a judge of where gaming is. The hardcore die hards use forums. 

The fact that past 360/pc games where console exclusive exists in terms of sales show having PC counterparts doesnt hurt M$ sales. The first ME1 sold 360's for a month or so. Even though it was available on PC. 

We hav had this discussion on VGC 3 years ago.

Good that you mention forums are not a judge of where gaming is, because if these forums were, PC gaming would be dead.

Yeah, I know a lot of people that game on both PC and consoles...myself included

Amusing that you mentioned ME1 and clearly did not check your facts...Mass Effect wasn't available for the PC until 6 months after it released for the 360. So your example doesn't work, I'm afraid

It was knowwn before 360 release that mE1 was going to be available for PC. 

No, it wasn't. Sure, a lot of the hardcore were pretty confident that it would come out for the PC eventually but as you so elegantly said before, the hardcore/forum goers do not represent the gaming public.

Posted on 17-Sep-2007

Exclusively to 360 all the way?

Zeschuk: Can't really comment on that aspect yet, it's too far into the future. Thinking a year in to the future is a big challenge these days.

The law we can't control is the length of the console cycle. I hope, I hope, I hope that this cycle is longer than the last one. We kind of just got started last cycle and it kind of ended when our second game came out. Downloadable content could also bridge the gap by giving you new little islands of story between the big game releases.

______

Edit: And his comment is actually pretty funny looking back. They clearly made a deal with MS for 6 months of exclusivity

LOL. IT didnt come from Bioware.

Demiurge Studios handled the PC version. 

An employer let slip that they were workng on a PC version port 2 months before 360 version came out. 

IGN posted the article on it. 

People knew it was coming. Or those that read the internet anyways.  

Bioware went into retract mode in their comments. 

It was so funny seeing BIoware try and dodge every PC question before 360 version came out. LOL.

PC ports dont hurt 360 at all apart from the odd 100 sales. LOL.