By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

On Steam? What the heck? On Microsofts competing service?

That's odd.

Guess Remedy wasn't happy with this games sales, and it's MS fault, no advertising.

Great game, I know it's different from Heavy Rain, but I loved it just as much.

For those who have a gaming PC, 360 doesn't make much sense to own except as a secondary console (Halo, Gears, Forza, JRPGs).

You non-360 gamers are in for a treat.

Just wish they did games for Linex, my computer can probably run some of these games. If only.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:
^yeah ask the kinect/cod crow

This xD, Hahahaha.

i know a guy like you,always keep laughing for no one know where is the funny point、keeping saying same thing every days、find any chance to make some offense troll

seriously is every vikings like you?

Oh you are so easy, knew you'd bite XD

guess you don't even know what are you doing right now

maybe trying play the fool to end this thread

D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:

This xD, Hahahaha.

i know a guy like you,always keep laughing for no one know where is the funny point、keeping saying same thing every days、find any chance to make some offense troll

Are you mad didi?

Anyway I think honestly that you bite in the bait and are only making a fool of yourself in this thread and recommend you to get out. 

I honestly see you get banned especially when you start getting personally and are on your way to attack on nationality....viking.....>_>????

Lostplanet22 said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
pezus said:

This xD, Hahahaha.

Are you mad didi?

Anyway I think honestly that you bite in the bait and are only making a fool of yourself in this thread and recommend you to get out. 

I honestly see you get banned especially when you start getting personally and are on your way to attack on nationality....viking.....>_>????

first of all if you(or other peoples) think i'm mad,write a reason why you think that,it sounds pretty crazy a mad guy playing hentai games and in the forum(=here) to discuss at same time

second i can't know a guy like him?and i am asking him a question

wait,is "vikings" a personal attack?

Michael-5 said:

That's odd.

You should really see this.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
Michael-5 said:

That's odd.

You should really see this.

well AW PC not publish by MS,it's self-publishing by Remedy(not like AWAN still publish by MS),so this time will be steam only(no retail version),maybe it's a sad news for some poeple if they want a retail version(for collection)

but i think it will include free DLC1+DLC2

Yessssssssssssssss!

I'll never have to buy an X360 and play it @ 540p. Woohoo! :D

It took a while, but what we figured would happen did.

kowenicki said:
....and so the discussion inevitably switched to my exclusive penis is bigger the yours...

MS know how to make money.

The vanity of exclusives is a broken business model outside of Nintendo. Clearly!

Even if that's the case - as a gamer and not a shareholder - it's not like I actually see any of that money. 

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

This game releases on the PC around 2 years after it released on the X360. Way too late for it to even be worth releasing on the PC.