By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

like that idea

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Ah this explains a lot =D.

ioi said:
Hmmmm, some interesting ideas.

What I might try is changing it to $0.1 per post (so not much) but when you create a thread you get a certain amount for every reply in that thread.

Alternatively each post could have a +vg$1 button where you donate a dollar to another user (once per day) if you like their post - thing is that the dollar gets deducted from your account as well! So how selfless are people?

There are all sorts of combinations of different ways to do it, will need to think a little more about how to make it fair.

Guess that depends on what's the money is good for.  If I could actually buy a VGC shirt (um, not that I would - no offense) then as I got closer to having enough vg$ to purchase it I'd get cheaper about giving $ away.  But if it's just for gambling/bragging stuff, then sure, why not give it to deserving people?

What about buyin profile skins like on gametrailers ... or even full games :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I hope it turns into the gametrailers market place thing.

mM
Around the Network

I say when someone gets banned they will go to 0 VG$

mM

Atleast that way they actually get punished, because banning them will only make them more selfish when they return.

mM

You should be able to buy virtual stock in game companies!!! that would be soo cool!

that's cool, can't wait for the new prediction league.
BTW, you can give vg$ for ¿seniority?.

PS:¿? because i don't know if it is said that way.

pretty cool