By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sales Age, ooh.

Around the Network

$$$aweeettt!!! ...

THE NETHERLANDS

so we use vg$ to wager right? humm... sounds interesting

TheSource said:

Use your VG$ wisely. Soon it will be worth more than the American dollar.

Soon, everything will be worth more than US dollars...

and can we bet on predictions?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Can we use the VG$ on the Wii Bingo?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Guys, I think being able to buy actual items like shirts and games is a long ways off. The site has to be making a hefty profit to afford things like that, or will have to have some connections for freebies from game publishers.

I hope we start getting vgchartz$ for adding games and stuff soon also. I've got the adding games/boxart fever right now as it is. I think we would have to be careful with the database though. There is already plenty of misspellings, partial titles, multiple entries, etc going on there as it is. It could get really out of hand if people saw it as an easy way to "level up" their vg$. Would there be a way to keep people from abusing that system? Like just removing a boxart, then uploading it again? I know you mentioned getting vg$ for faqs or reviews for games, but I can see people copy/paste'ing other people's work from other sites like GameFaqs.

But then again, maybe I just worry too much. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

vg$ in brawl?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hey ioi,

I'm not much into participating in the prediction league, but here's an idea for us that aren't. Add a button to the posts so if someone says something really smart, I can give them one of my $ as a kudos. But only one per person per day (or maybe week) so as to not encourage fake accounts.

I don't recommend a minus $ button as some people will be broke real quick.

But if I got rich off of being fair, unbiased and intelligent in my posts that'd be quite rewarding in itself. And rewarding others would be fun too.

Can we get South Koreans to open accounts to mine VGChartz dollars for us?