By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I added like 30 games and alot of box art yesterday. oh well. I didn't do it for reward anyway.

Around the Network
ioi said:

I have introduced the concept of user wealth now to the community. It has only been implemented at the most basic of levels at the moment - you all start with a signup amount of vg$1,000 and you earn money by basically contributing to the site. Soon I will have pages up explaining how you earn more virtual money and what kind of things it can be spent on. In the meantime I welcome any good ideas / suggestions. The prime use of the system will be in the prediction league where you have to stake money against each of your predictions.

I am hoping to get the new and improved league up this time tomorrow as well as futher info about the system. In the meantime, enjoy collecting your vg$!

$ for adding all the boxarts to the database's GC games, backdated for the HOURS I spent yesterday! :-p

I liked, thanks ioi..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Andir said:
Gamerace said:
Correction: $6!

Congrats... you found the first thing wrong with this system. People will post stupid shit just to raise the number.

Perhaps there should be a limit to the amount of $ you can earn off posts per day. If you only made money off your first 10 posts for day it should stop people being stupid.

Neos said:
TWRoO said:
Blast I just added 3 games yesterday... I should have waited.

dang i added 600 games the last couple of months! =P

I was going to add another load today but I think I'll wait now. Which makes this $ scheme rather counter-productive in the short term...

Around the Network

Anything that adds content can't be a bad thing especial if it gives me more to read ( and I promise to try and add more myself )

How the hell am I broke???

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Oooooh... nevermind =)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Soriku said:
So are you gonna answer what you can get, ioi ?

im going out on a limb here and you going to say it isnt pron like your probably hoping for. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ferret1603 said:
Andir said:
Gamerace said:
Correction: $6!

Congrats... you found the first thing wrong with this system. People will post stupid shit just to raise the number.

Perhaps there should be a limit to the amount of $ you can earn off posts per day. If you only made money off your first 10 posts for day it should stop people being stupid.

I second this.  Well, maybe not even 10 posts.  Or a "post rating" could be done such that only posts that get over so many "positive" clicks get any credit.  Thus garbage posts could even end up costing you money.  HEY!  I'm liking that idea even more!