By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Former President Cheney urges another war (on Iran)

Oh Dick..

UK & US have been trolling Iran hard this year.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Confirmed, Cheney is a troll. XD

I find it funny how we all talk about Cheney but we never ever talk about Biden.

I think Obama took a lesson from the relationship of Bush and Cheney and did not want a strong VP.

Cheney was a bad person but likley the most influential and powerful VP in a long time.

I think Joe Biden is a much better person, but quite useless overall.

Both were useless in elections though, but in terms of influence its easily Cheney. However, who is the better person, Biden easily.

Better to let Iran rot from the inside.

So you perform a quick airstrike over a drone? How fucking stupid... Dick you need to just go have your heart attack. How about you refund the American tax payers for your costly heart operations or you could just roll over and die. You have done nothing good for the country and have only made it worse. Thanks for nothing, dick.

Around the Network

I'm glad America got rid of this Dick. In retrospect, after having read certain articles, it seems to me that much of the blame and criticism that the world public placed on George W. Bush back when he was president should have been pointed at Cheney instead.

USA going into war on Iran would be crazy. Doing some airstrikes etc. is rather safe. But what's the point of airstrikes alone? As soon as they'd send ground troops, the human losses for the USA would be dramatic. Iran's military doctrine is extremely defensive, centered around the idea of preventing an invasion.

Luckily, Obama knows, Brzezinski knows, military strategists know etc.. As long as Obama is still president, the USA are most probably not going to a real war on Iran, despite all the media fuss. If I were an american ground soldier, I'd pray for Obama to stay in office.

why are the smart ones so stupid? he would have made a great president.

i cant believe iran actually had the nerve not give it back. LOL

NobleTeam said:
"He was apart of the administration that started two wars so i guess if it was up to him we would of attacked Iran Pakistan and Syria by now. Glad this fool isn't in office with ex-President bush anymore."

Why is it that so many people can't seem to think for themselves? Whatever the prevailing, popular opinion seems to be, they'll just jump right on board and follow along. If you've ever wondered why the truly intellectual (and I'm not claiming to be one) among us equate the common man with lemmings... well, NobleTeam here gives us a fine example of why.
The political and social Zeitgeist tells us that Bush and Cheney were bad, whether it's true or not, so it would appear to those who have a fundemental issue with forming their own opinions that a popular judgement's already been made and, at the risk of extending a subjective, personal outlook, they're welcome to simply follow along.
The popular thing to do now is 'hate' a little bit on the previous administration. Why not. It's so easy and well, everybody else is doing it.
My problem with you here Noble is that you accuse Bush and Cheney of starting two wars. Obviously you're referring to Afghanistan and Iraq. Really... that's what you think?
Do you have even a shred of historical perspective to base that conclusion on?
Do you have any idea, at all, as to why we invaded Afghanistan in the first place... or, is it just easier for you to trail along after the rabid pack of anti-republican pacifists who revise history to conveniently fit their own agendas.?
Do me a favor and think real hard on these following questions (which I've taken the liberty of answering for you)
Would we have invaded Afghanistan if 9/11 hadn't happened.
The answer is NO. So, we didn't start that.
After 9/11, and with consideration to the context of fear, survival, and pre-emptive defense that overwhelmed our military doctrine, would we have invaded Iraq? If Saddam had not toyed with UN inspectors for nearly a decade, refusing to follow sanctions and requirements of UN law imposed on him for his brutal and purely imperialistic invasion of Kuwait, would there have been a war?
The answer is again, NO. So, we didn't start that one either.
Sorry for what may appear to be a personal attack on your post, it honestly isn't... just more or less a correction of opinion for those that may happen across your words and accept them as fact.
Other people need to know better.

Isn't the bigger news that Cheney is still alive? Isn't he like 118 now?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)