By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Monster Hunter 3G FW=470K+ 3DS=370K+(over 3million in Japan)

I wonder if media create will have similar numbers.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Mahorosan said:
ethomaz said:
I expected more from Moster Hunter.

3DS sales is just unbelievable... AMAZING!!!!

I dont know how much more you could expect since thats pretty much all Capcom shipped for launch

I did't checked the shipped data but the Moster Hunter series is known to selll over 1 million week one (there are some with 2 million week one sales in Japan).

If that the case Capcom was wrong to ship low numbers.

ya capcom only shipped 4xxk copies of monster hunter because they overshipped the wii version when it came out and didn't want to make the same mistake.

No 3DS is still doomed ok?

/sarcasm

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

If its that easy, then its obvious what Big N has to do to make the Wii U a hit from the start.

Greetings,

Emme

PXLRY

I see it topping 4M by years end at least 12.M WW.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Galaki said:
D-Joe said:

boom

L.O.L!!!!

Wow Google Translate you never fail! *sarcasm* That article made almost absolutely no since to me -.-

spurgeonryan said:
So....Can anyone translate the page for us to tell us what it actually says? Anyone have Google Chrome?

Enterbrain was released on December 10, 2011 Capcom for the Nintendo software 3DS "Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) G "was announced as a preliminary estimate the number of domestic sales. Aggregate period of two days of December 11, December 10, 2011 to 2011, this estimated 10,550,047 units sold. 
In addition, Nintendo 3DS software was released the same week and sold 81,140,037 units of the former # 1. This allows the total domestic sales volume exceeded 300 million units, was 72,720,323 units.  It still makes no since. 0_0

Nsanity said:
Pretty insane...

Imagine when MH4 eventually comes out.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

pezus said:
Emme said:
If its that easy, then its obvious what Big N has to do to make the Wii U a hit from the start.

Cut the price by a third?

Nah - didn't work for the ps3 :)  OT - Go Nintendo!

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441