By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Monster Hunter 3G FW=470K+ 3DS=370K+(over 3million in Japan)

adsl said:
I wonder if a 2D Mario or its first classic Pokemon game can overtake these hardware numbers in Japan.

Yes, without a doubt.

Around the Network

a very good start for the game, hoping capcom can get alot more copies out to stores , so it can achieve over 1 million in sales before the end of the year.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

The Vita will launch in the middle of hell lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nintendogamer said:
SaviorX said:
Nsanity said:
Pretty insane...

Imagine when MH4 eventually comes out.......

That's if it stays exclusive to 3DS.

Well Monster Hunter 3G wasn't, it already had a port on PSP and the Wii game... so I think it will do pretty insane numbers.

guiduc said:
Nintendogamer said:
SaviorX said:
Nsanity said:
Pretty insane...

Well Monster Hunter 3G wasn't, it already had a port on PSP and the Wii game... so I think it will do pretty insane numbers.

MH3P =/= MHTri (wii)

MH3G is an expansion for the Wii version. I just wonder if week 2 for 3G will beat Tri's second week

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
guiduc said:
Nintendogamer said:
SaviorX said:
Nsanity said:
Pretty insane...

MH3P =/= MHTri (wii)

MH3G is an expansion for the Wii version. I just wonder if week 2 for 3G will beat Tri's second week

It will, just due to the timing of it all.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."