By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, M$ shipped 17.7 mln. by 2007 and 10.6 mln. by 2006. Is that The End?

Crazzy Man banned ? ban hammer in this forum must be more like a ban machine gun.

Around the Network

The pain! It won't cease...

Million said:
Crazzy Man banned ? ban hammer in this forum must be more like a ban machine gun.

Which is fine, so long as every bullet strikes true.

Million said:

I really think this whole mods are biased/go ban crazy thing is overblown.  There are plenty of people here who have committed offenses worthy of permabans that have been allowed back, sometimes even earlier than the temporary ban was set to run out.  Many other websites aren't as lenient.

DKII said:
mrstickball said:
2 day ban enforced for trying to use circular logic arguments, flame, and just pointlessly debate for no real reason.

Crazzy - how about you stop posting anti-X360 junk all of the time, so you can actually stay on the forums?

This guy's been banned at least twice before.  Third offense is supposed to be a perma-ban but I'll extend it to just 30 days. ;>

How many times has Girl Gamer Elite been banned?

Perhaps if we go with a Wii sports baseball analogy there is such thing as a Strike ban (three strikes and you're out) and also a "foul ball" ban, which seemingly go on forever (we could even call it a 'foul Gball' ban)

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Not the end ,but it seems clear the 360 wont hit ever the mass market as the PS brand or the Wii now .It will keep doing some 7 million each year until the end and finish with a 35-40 something userbase (if all goes well and doesnt collapse ) akin of what the N64 had and somewhat better of the original Xbox numbers .

You are wrong seniór.

2007 saw more than 8 million X360 consoles sold to gamers (up a mill from 2006).

2008 will see the X360 price drop to $250 and sales of 10 million units. 

2009-2011 another 7-8 mill/year ----> 48 million at end of generation.

(and this is if all goes just okay or normal. Plus there won't be any "collapse" for the X360, everybody should have figured that out by now.)

The X-Box brand is certainly well established in the US and arguably well established around the world, except Japan. At this moment, I say that the 360 is making inroads in the market.

For the record, I agree that the mods are not banning unjustly - though I don't know what comments and threads the ban originated from.

In any case, with the original poster not able to defend anymore. Maybe we can put this arguement to rest. 2008 will be a great year for all 3!

What, CrazzyMan banned? Why? He was crazy and funny.

Please unban him soon. :)

These kind of Discussion/propaganda/flamewar topic starters should always be banned.
There are just as many reasons people could start a so called discussion "Is it the end for the PS3" etc but don't because it would turn the forum into a shamble..

Slimebeast said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Not the end ,but it seems clear the 360 wont hit ever the mass market as the PS brand or the Wii now .It will keep doing some 7 million each year until the end and finish with a 35-40 something userbase (if all goes well and doesnt collapse ) akin of what the N64 had and somewhat better of the original Xbox num)bers .

2009-2011 another 7-8 mill/year ----> 48 million at end of generation.

Does that figure account for every 360 sold since launch or every working 360 (not including defected ones) ?