By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS First year* report card: What would you give it?

Tagged games:

What's your grade for the 3DS?

A+ (95-100) It changed my life! 30 12.24%

A (90-94) It's a great console! 55 22.45%

B+ (85-89) Very good. Room to improve. 78 31.84%

B (80-84) No complaints. 21 8.57%

C+ (75-79) Not bad but no... 31 12.65%

C (70-74) Maybe if somebody gave me one...... 10 4.08%

D (69-60) If that's what... 9 3.67%

F (59-0) It's garbage, son! 11 4.49%

Total:245

I just came here to suck some balls... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:
C+ ... Disappointing beginning with a strong finish, overall earned a passing grade but there is significant room for improvement.

That's what d21lewis's girlfriend said....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I give it a B

the hardware itself is brilliant, It's good that Nintendo finally releases a console that is based on vision as well as gameplay

Zelda and Star Fox should have been launch titles, system was more or less sitting for months because there was nothing to do with it, now it's on fire : P

judging from the games coming, 2nd year can very well be an A

eshop should start getting lots of demos outside Japan

also it's time for game consoles to have their own appstore, 3DS should have youtube channel, skype channel, facebook, twitter and even an e-mail channel, it has the power and the wireless needed to do it....that would give it an A+ actually

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Started with a B, slowly lowered itself to a D+, but is currently Acing the final and on its way back to a B. :)

Right now, it's a low "A" or a high "B+" for me. There's a few features I'd like to have but, to be honest, I'm having too much fun with what it does have to really worry about what it doesn't. I was playing Mario Kart at work yesterday and noticed that I was smiling like an idiot. That's a good thing.

Around the Network

I just bought one yesterday with 3D Land, so I don't have enough experience with the system to give it a grade. The real question now is; Are your balls still dry?

Level1Death said:
I just bought one yesterday with 3D Land, so I don't have enough experience with the system to give it a grade. The real question now is; Are your balls still dry?

Perhaps a little too dry......

d21lewis said:
Right now, it's a low "A" or a high "B+" for me. There's a few features I'd like to have but, to be honest, I'm having too much fun with what it does have to really worry about what it doesn't. I was playing Mario Kart at work yesterday and noticed that I was smiling like an idiot. That's a good thing.

You enjoyed Mario Kart in single player that much?

What other games on the 3DS are you liking?

Right now a B+-A however for the whole year it's probably more of a B. But I'm enjoying it a lot now!

Slimebeast said:
d21lewis said:

You enjoyed Mario Kart in single player that much?

What other games on the 3DS are you liking?

I just noticed that it seemed to be doing everything right.  I was hitting all of the curves perfectly and I felt like I was 13 years old, again.  Plus, I wasn't getting raped like I do in multi-player.  Somebody ALWAYS hits me with lighting at just the right time on the final lap.....

I'm really digging 3D Land and I've been reliving my youth with games like Metroid 2 and Super Mario Land 2.  Ocarina of Time 3D was so consuming that I let my consoles gather dust while I played the game.  I'll do a Master Quest run through when the 3DS hits another dry spell.....which may mean that I'll never do a Master Quest run through.