By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

Wait. Is Alan Wake American Nightmare a full disc game or XBLA title?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
Xxain said:
OMG ... Miyamoto actually wasted his time to come to VGA's

What? Really?

What happened?

(BTW, this thread is my livestream )

psrock said:

That's what I figured. Damn that's incredible.

Rob-Ot said:

I hope you mean Baldur's Gate 2? I agree.

And I agree with everything you said, I have been so disappointed by Bioware this generation, I was hoping this new IP would be a return to form but its fucking Command & Conquer...what the hell.

Indeed. Baldur's Gate 2 / Throne of Bhaal is the pinacle of the WRPG. BioWare's finest hour. Dragon Age actually had so much potential...

On another note, I'm surprised that Alan Wake is just a Live title, looks quite impressive!

I agree with Carl. ME3 didn't look good. I mean come on; the gameplay footage they showed was just Shepard running. lol. I'll probably rent it or wait til it hits the bargain bin. The second left a bad taste in my mouth.

Also wasn't impressed with The Last of Us.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
I have no stream of this, so I have no clue what's going on, having to read you folks to keep up.

For the trailers you can check them on GT (takes around 5 minutes before they are uploaded or released on GT).

MasterVG71782 said:
yo_john117 said:
Alan Wake looks pretty good. Hopefully it will be a budget title.

Isn't it a XBLA title?

Yeah it will. That's why i'm hoping for a $20 or less price tag.

spiderman game ...meh

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ajescent said:
I have no stream of this, so I have no clue what's going on, having to read you folks to keep up.

Live blog here: http://www.thegx.net/news/1845/vga-2011-live-blog/

fuckin lame ass trailer ... HULK HOGAN!!!!