By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

Joystiq is reporting that Sony confirmed Last of Us will be released in 2012.

Around the Network

Everyone needs to go vote for the 49ers cover NOW.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Blood_Tears said:

0_o for real?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

New NFL Blitz, Cool!

kowenicki said:
Blood_Tears said:

like that means anything....

Did Naughty Dog missed a deadline before?  

Around the Network

God that augmented dragon from Skyrim is incredible.

yo_john117 said:

Hell yeah! Mass Effect 3!

Edit: OMG!! Bioware is incredible!

I found that trailer really unexciting actually, but I couldn't care less about the trailers, I want to play the game and experience the story as opposed to seeing some explosions, that is what CoD is for

@kowenicki, when have Naughty Dog had to delay games

But as far as I can tell, this is just a series of teasers... The only actually interesting thing was the Last of Us being from Naughty Dog and the fact that the new Command and Conquer game is Generals 2

Chevinator123 said:
brendude13 said:
Rob-Ot said:
Troy Baker & Ellen Page are the voice actors of The Last Of Us

Ellen Page? I think I know who you are talking about because the girl in the trailer looked and sounded very similar to the girl out of Juno.

The girl in Juno is Ellen Page lol

Haha wow, looks like Naughty Dog did their job then!

Is it confirmed is the guy is Troy Baker too?

kowenicki said:
Blood_Tears said:

like that means anything....

it means you are wrong. This is Naughty Dog , not polyphony Digital. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Rob-Ot said:

To be fair ME2 had fun gameplay, at least it wasn't like a RPG trying to be a very poor hack n slash game (Dragon Age 2)

Another series that was started great but ruined by BioWare.

Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins were great. Both were great RPG's. One was something new, an RPG set in space, with great RPG elements like exploration for example. The other was the spiritual successor to the greatest WRPG ever, another great RPG filled with great characters, exploration, a fantastic battle system... Etc.

Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 weren't great. One was focusing more on shooting and mining ffs. Every character had a mummy or daddy issue and the final boss was just stupid. The other was a rushed piece of casualised shit.

Haters gonna hate.