By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Now with DLC Trailer on newest Post!

finalrpgfantasy said:
I have a question, I downloaded a couple of promotional items from gamestop, the serah's costume and her bow, how can i use them? Because they don't appear in my inventory. I am at the beginning of the game in New Bodhum, do I have to wait a little longer to use those items?

To change to the summoner's garb, there's an option in the menu to change costumes.  

To get the Gengi bow, visit chocolina and buy it for 0 gil.  as the game progresses, you get a series os Gengi bows as the game progresses, but after the first one they're not particularly useful.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Is it me or does Caius's seems like it belongs in Soul Calibur.

lightning too!

speaking of which the soul caliber guy tweeted something about doing a soul caliber vs final fantasy or something like that. Not that their doing it, but just playing around with his fans.

It has been fantastic so far, the game has more style than I expected it to have, the music has been great too.

The start was a little bit confusing though and it all just felt thrown together, audio levels were all over the place too. But the "2nd CGI cutscene" (to avoid spoilers) was absolutely beautiful.

The clock puzzles are evil, I can always do them, but they take some time to do.

Beat the game and going to collect the remaining fragments and unlock the paradox endings.

Around the Network
Marteds said:
To Be Continued......

Say anymore and the OP and I will spank you.

Damn you Marteds <_<

I'm outta here for good .

VXIII said:

Damn you Marteds <_<

I'm outta here for good .

I already knew about "that", it's not really that much of a spoiler anyway.

Just making sure that nothing more was said.

Runa216 said:
am I the only one pulling out their hair for the platforming puzzle right before the end? gah, what a fucking waste of time THAT was.

I'm assuming you never got the ability that makes that puzzle a lot easier to do. :(

That's what you get when you speed through the game!

Wagram said:
Runa216 said:
am I the only one pulling out their hair for the platforming puzzle right before the end? gah, what a fucking waste of time THAT was.

I'm assuming you never got the ability that makes that puzzle a lot easier to do. :(

That's what you get when you speed through the game!

What ability is that?