By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Now with DLC Trailer on newest Post!

Crystalchild said:

@Ishiki;

Wait, i CANNOT play the minigames with Serah and Noel? But.. can i play them for fun once i am done? o:

the DLC beeing only 45 minutes is pretty short, but then again, its at a fair price point if yer ask me.

@offtopic:.

guys... i made a huge mistake.. i rewatched the Versus XIII trailers...
seriously Square, just take my life, my Money, my Soul... whatever you may want, i'd also work for free at your company, bringing Coffee to everyone, wearing a shirt that says "Worthless western scum"... but GIMME THAT DARN GAEM!

*Thinking of making an official thread for this one once relevant information pops up and there isnt one already*

,.. also, Nomura stated not so long ago, that Square plan's event Demos.. hopefully well see some stuff at E3.. and i might think of slaughtering People if they do some fucking stupid stuff, like the closed theatre again.

You sir are awesome, I love you

I have never forgotten though, at least someone's feeling my pain .

It's been a very long time but someone has already made an official thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122842

Around the Network

@VXIII: i think finally releasing vXIII will be enough joy to compensate the long wait.. at least i will be totally happy just watching the case of the game. (in case the game itself isnt as good as expected.. and since i expect it to be the best game ever... at least i can look at sexy noctis then. xD) .. but i have faith in Nomura. ^_^

@DLC:

played Poker for some sessions... never played it, and i suck so hard at it. >.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Snow's fight was retarded hard until you figured out how to fight him. Even then it still took me a half an hour for the kill!

Purchased all three DLC episodes for future storyline. Lightnings was the best, and it gives some tidbits as to the ending, but I can so assure you there will be a Final Fantasy XIII-3.