By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Now with DLC Trailer on newest Post!

Max out Twilight Odin people, over 11K HP and over 1K attack power, his feral link could do 99.999 damage if it's done right.

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
StokedUp said:
i finally beat yomi today thanks to my Yakshini! i was struggling for abit so i decided to max out my yakshini and when i went back i done it on first try and actually got through quite easily. Long Gui is just stupidly easy to beat! i decided to finish off Yomi before trying him because i though he'd be much harder, turned out he was much MUCH easier than Yomi.
i Still have to go to oerba yet to fight raspitail(is he hard? i know he has 3 million HP right?)

depends on the level i guess, but i laughed rasp in the face, i remember Yomi to be quite harder (read: time consuming, because you cant just rush into Yomi's face)

edit @ brendude: yeah, i just remembered, Rasp itself gives 50.000 of both.. and i think i didnt even have the moogleskills that boosted it.. (or, did i? dunno.. still, even 25.000 is a lot ^^)

I get 25,000 CP and 100,000 gil + 3 scarletites worth 50,000 gil. This is all without collector's catalogues or fragment skills.

VXIII said:
Max out Twilight Odin people, over 11K HP and over 1K attack power, his feral link could do 99.999 damage if it's done right.

almost the same with Amodar, he also has over 11k (11,9k) and some nice ATP, not 1k though lol. (lightning has 6,300HP, 900/900ish atp/magic)..

but for people who dont want to buy additional Characters, yeah, Odin is the way to go!

edit: Odin is the way to go even with Amodar in your hands, but Light and Amo are maxed out pretty quick, both only have 13 levels, so you will get the stuff you need to upgrade em to max from recruiting them.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chichu is better than Twilight Odin.

Rob-Ot said:
Chichu is better than Twilight Odin.

Significantly better I might add.

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
VXIII said:

almost the same with Amodar, he also has over 11k (11,9k) and some nice ATP, not 1k though lol. (lightning has 6,300HP, 900/900ish atp/magic)..

but for people who dont want to buy additional Characters, yeah, Odin is the way to go!

edit: Odin is the way to go even with Amodar in your hands, but Light and Amo are maxed out pretty quick, both only have 13 levels, so you will get the stuff you need to upgrade em to max from recruiting them.

Chichu is a better commando than Twilight Odin due to his attack speed. 

Never had Chichu in my team, interresting. I wonder which one is the best for each role... but its great to see that DLC Members arent automatically the best choice!

.. but well, no matter which one you choose, the game is simply playable with both eyes closed, once you reach 99 in each role with Serah and Noel. (sadly).. i want a DLC that is FUKCING HARD, one that includes an Crystarium Upgrade of each role to 255...

*Fangasm*..
oh how i like XIII-2, after i was so dissapointed with XIII... its creepy, but yeah, thanks square for entertaining me.

edit:

there's something i wanna add to my verdict though (if i did in fact didnt state this one already), but Serah reeeeally lacks expression. in the very final scenes, she feels far more organic, and enthusiastic, but throughout the rest of the game, her face is darn static.. =/ there could be improvements, after all, authentic characters are awesome.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Yeah attack speed bring Chichu to the top in terms of commando's, but some people through monster infusions have built up Omega in such a way that his attack speed is greatly increased (he is very slow otherwise) and this makes Omega the best commando in the game

But you'll have to level up several other monsters, then infuse them into omega to get that. As the game isn't difficult I won't be going to that trouble; the monster system is excellent, if only the game was hard enough to make me feel that I wanted to make the "ultimate" monster.

Never knew about Chichu , even so, I wouldn't use a monster looks so stupid and ugly :p

VXIII said:
Never knew about Chichu , even so, I wouldn't use a monster looks so stupid and ugly :p

Yet you told us to get Twilight Odin :p